"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

See this is the reason why they should have seriously pursued Fournette..

I dont think Boobie is built to be a feature back and the workload that comes with it.

Clement is injury prone too. Smh. I think Boston Scott is the only one in that room who gonna play in all 16 games

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
See this is the reason why they should have seriously pursued Fournette..

I dont think Boobie is built to be a feature back and the workload that comes with it.

Clement is injury prone too. Smh. I think Boston Scott is the only one in that room who gonna play in all 16 games
Overreaction:unimpressed:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

Looks like Lane is gonna try to play today, but clearly he's not gonna be 100% if it took all the way to Sunday to confirm him for the game. I'd much rather have Lane, even if at only 50%, over Matt Pryor or Jack Driscoll starting at RT.

Washington's defensive line is still going to be hell, though. :francis:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
No its really not :manny:, they got no depth, if clement and sanders go down ... wat do they have
sanders is out for one game. Relax nikka. Who the fukk keeps 4 RBs on a 53 man roster? Carry on with that weirdo shyt. Y’all nikkas been on this weird phase lately where y’all somehow want us to get EVERY free agent. This ain’t madden nikka. The smartest thing Howie is doing right now is not paying nobody real significant money.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
sanders is out for one game. Relax nikka. Who the fukk keeps 4 RBs on a 53 man roster? Carry on with that weirdo shyt. Y’all nikkas been on this weird phase lately where y’all somehow want us to get EVERY free agent. This ain’t madden nikka. The smartest thing Howie is doing right now is not paying nobody real significant money.
:russ::mjgrin:When we won the super bowl we had 7 RBs on the roster

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Now yall know yall gotta mass @ me when Jalen get in the game. I gotta see his 1st TD. I already got my tissues ready
BYIDBJX4-BBGOFJGHHW7-QXAR4-UU.png

I wish I was getting this game on TV. I actually wanna watch Washington defense :leon:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

Looks like Lane is gonna try to play today, but clearly he's not gonna be 100% if it took all the way to Sunday to confirm him for the game. I'd much rather have Lane, even if at only 50%, over Matt Pryor or Jack Driscoll starting at RT.

Whelp, nevermind about Lane then. fukk me.

I don't understand why they're playing Herbig over Pryor at RG, considering Pryor at least has RG experience in actual game time, but that side of the line is fukked no matter what.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Now yall know yall gotta mass @ me when Jalen get in the game. I gotta see his 1st TD. I already got my tissues ready
BYIDBJX4-BBGOFJGHHW7-QXAR4-UU.png

I wish I was getting this game on TV. I actually wanna watch Washington defense :leon:
Jalen Hurts is inactive. If Wentz gets hurt, Sudfeld takes the start.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

fukk iz u talkin about. The eagles got 4 running backs on the roster right now:heh: Sanders, Scott, Clement and Huntley. And Fournette signed a 2 million dollar contract. That’s a significant amount of money:mjlol:

And Aight, I’m going to hold u to that ... that Miles Sanders is gonna play all 15 games moving forward.

If sanders misses any stretch, I think this shyt is gonna be just like 2018 when they were rolling out Josh Adams and Wendell Smallwood as the feature backs.

Last edited: