"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
GET THIS CRAZY ASS SEASON STARTED!

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
DOGSET & byrdgang
Brehs y'all my favourite group online to talk eagles football with :wow:

:hhh:them cacs on reddit don't keep it real and can be :mjpls: at times

Them Facebook groups talk nonsense majority of the time :hhh:

This forum got the right mixture of fukkery and keeping the foot on the necks who deserve it

Facts:obama:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Here's to hoping that a lack of fans equates to less false start penalties for Jason Peters. :ld:

Its not that simple, the eagles are broke
Howie , the cap genius, done spent all the bread

Seems like you are in mid-season form with the Howie smoke. I got my midnight green pitchfork, ready to join in on the fukkery. :russ:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Here's to hoping that a lack of fans equates to less false start penalties for Jason Peters. :ld:

Seems like you are in mid-season form with the Howie smoke. I got my midnight green pitchfork, ready to join in on the fukkery. :russ:

I cant help myself meng :mjgrin: I will give credit when credit is due....but for all the Howie is a money wizard- right now we sittin on alot of big money players that doesnt allow us to make moves- in a perfect world- I want Ertz to stay- I think he has 3-4 years of top flight production....but there is no way we can pay him top 2/3 TE money and keep Goedert. I think its clear Philly sees Goedert as the future TE1

to make matters worse 2021 is a pretty strong TE draft