"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Can we shyt on Wentz without invoking Foles a million times?

That would be a lovely change.. Wentz rightfully deserves to get alllllll the smoke.

this..if there is a game wentz can be blamed for...its this one..foles will always be legend in the eagles folklore but he lost his starter position and deal after only 1 season and is backing up trubisky..foles is not the factor

i mean its kinda frustrating sometimes...we fix secondary issues and the o-line falls apart

carson has more than enough weapons..there should have been an adjustment on offense..we have these runningbacks...use them..design some offenses around them like we have for the TE's..and for fukk sakes throw the ball away...bruh got shell shocked multiple times and apparently forgot he used to have some wheels..that mental block must be a motherfukker i guess :francis:

carson, o-line, and coaching...is the reason for this horrific loss...nothing more nothing less

its only week 1 though..this team had no preseason either...still plenty of football left

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

8 sacks!!! Y'all nikkas was crying at the end of the game. Brittle spirit bytches :mjlol: saint nick aint coming thru that tunnel

Y'all were in here patting yourselves on the back too. Smh. Bums. The better team, franchise and fanbase won today. Have some Campbells soup and remember y'all place. This our division

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

8 sacks!!! Y'all nikkas was crying at the end of the game. Brittle spirit bytches :mjlol: saint nick aint coming thru that tunnel

Y'all were in here patting yourselves on the back too. Smh. Bums. The better team, franchise and fanbase won today. Have some Campbells soup and remember y'all place. This our division

Lets see wat y all do the rest of the way
:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

nikkas havent won a playoff game in 15 years talking shyt :dead:..still a lot of football left

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

Lol Has anybody ever seen this guy before?

I legit don't think I've seen a Washington fan on here on like 5 years

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Week 7 Cowboys game last year.

But I can’t make excuses for this one. Was an atrocious game, inexcusable. Wentz was garbage outside the first quarter, coaching staff did nothing to adjust to our OL getting destroyed by their DL.

It’s only Week 1, though. We’ll see if they turn it around.

Doug gave him no help. He was still calling deep routes knowing Wentz jumpy ass aint have time behind that patchwork Oline.

Everybody was ass

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

Why do y'all continue to do this only to have it blow up in your faces by week 14

:mjlol:

I'll never understand it

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this..if there is a game wentz can be blamed for...its this one..foles will always be legend in the eagles folklore but he lost his starter position and deal after only 1 season and is backing up trubisky..foles is not the factor

i mean its kinda frustrating sometimes...we fix secondary issues and the o-line falls apart

carson has more than enough weapons..there should have been an adjustment on offense..we have these runningbacks...use them..design some offenses around them like we have for the TE's..and for fukk sakes throw the ball away...bruh got shell shocked multiple times and apparently forgot he used to have some wheels..that mental block must be a motherfukker i guess :francis:

carson, o-line, and coaching...is the reason for this horrific loss...nothing more nothing less

its only week 1 though..this team had no preseason either...still plenty of football left

100%.

The lion's share of the blame falls in Wentz lap. The OL played as you would expect given the circumstances. You don't put young players who have little experience and little practice against a formidable front 7 without changing the game plan.

Doug failed his young OL with poor play calling. Wentz exacerbated that by looking for the deepest routes.

I know there is still plenty of football left, but I see too many problems that have been problems for multiple seasons. I do not like. :unimpressed:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

You're a cowboys fan??

Saying this?!!?

:dead::dead::dead:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Y'all fukkin suck

Someone in the division showing up to pop shyt at a squad other than the Cowboys :leon: hell has frozen over