"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He not the answer to be honest. I am not going to discuss why they love this dude.
whole teams in disarray with the injuries though
i had low expectations this season :manny:

until the team is healthy and the oline is fixed we will not know what we have with Wentz
the team has some serious issues overall

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Last season was the first time I really started questioning his ability to be THE guy
same. this game hasnt changed anything. actually only confirms, that he aint it. maybe the injury in cali really zapped him or he got figured out or whatever but its over he is what he is. and now he got paid too

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
same. this game hasnt changed anything. actually only confirms, that he aint it. maybe the injury in cali really zapped him or he got figured out or whatever but its over he is what he is. and now he got paid too

Well he certainly isn't the same kind of playmaker. His ability to run, throw on the run and make magic happen is all but gone. Now he is completely reliant on his arm, which isn't what made him special in the first place.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Wentz
8mDd589.png

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Is anyone embarrassed on this team? Its Just gonna be a lot of plea coping and rainbows from Doug.

Philly media will be vicious this week. The seat Wentz is sitting on is hot right now. He will be shown no mercy

27 unanswered points.

I feel like firing everyone after this shyt. And watch the cowboys come out looking competent just to add more salt to the wound.

:mjlol:

What a meltdown

Credit to Washington though

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can we shyt on Wentz without invoking Foles a million times?

That would be a lovely change.. Wentz rightfully deserves to get alllllll the smoke.

these weirdos (not the eagles fans) just want to feel right about something while completely ignoring the fact that foles has been bounced from team to team and just lost a starting QB competition to mitch trubisky :dead:

you dont need to bring up foles to shyt on the VERY inconsistent wentz in the past 2 seasons because we definitely wouldnt be world beaters with foles under center either. its only week 1 but this is the exact SAME QB with the same ass shytty flaws as last season.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I dont think it was a bad throw- but Fabian Moreau is a 4.3 speed guy- why lob a throw giving him time to close in on Jalen- you gotta zip that ball to Reagor

well I mean in my opinion that’s part of the decision making process. Throw it harder and put it on his outside shoulder so the cb cant get it.

all in all we looked bad. Part of it is the Oline but I’m not putting this loss 100% on those injuries

Last edited: