"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Is anyone embarrassed on this team? Its Just gonna be a lot of plea coping and rainbows from Doug.

Philly media will be vicious this week. The seat Wentz is sitting on is hot right now. He will be shown no mercy

27 unanswered points.

I feel like firing everyone after this shyt. And watch the cowboys come out looking competent just to add more salt to the wound.

:mjlol:

HOT?? HOT??/ That seat is blazing- and rightfully so- Its year 5 and I cant make excuses- Carson still overthrows people, he still fumbles in the pocket- his inaccurate throws are still a major issue
I just screamed that- I want everyone OUT- keep Sanders, Reagor, Goedert and Hurts (since you just drafted him)

get Roseman outta here NOW!

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
HOT?? HOT??/ That seat is blazing- and rightfully so- Its year 5 and I cant make excuses- Carson still overthrows people, he still fumbles in the pocket- his inaccurate throws are still a major issue
I just screamed that- I want everyone OUT- keep Sanders, Reagor, Goedert and Hurts (since you just drafted him)

get Roseman outta here NOW!

nikka, that seat is melted. He is standing on molten metal right now. :russ:

Philly is the wrong place to look for understanding and excuses. Produce or gtfo. People were shytting on us two seasons ago when we were getting on Doug... they don't understand, everyone can get it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
these weirdos (not the eagles fans) just want to feel right about something while completely ignoring the fact that foles has been bounced from team to team and just lost a starting QB competition to mitch trubisky :dead:

you dont need to bring up foles to shyt on the VERY inconsistent wentz in the past 2 seasons because we definitely wouldnt be world beaters with foles under center either. its only week 1 but this is the exact SAME QB with the same ass shytty flaws as last season.

He can’t win with Wentz. He is now 14-14 last 28 starts with Wentz.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
these weirdos (not the eagles fans) just want to feel right about something while completely ignoring the fact that foles has been bounced from team to team and just lost a starting QB competition to mitch trubisky :dead:

you dont need to bring up foles to shyt on the VERY inconsistent wentz in the past 2 seasons because we definitely wouldnt be world beaters with foles under center either. its only week 1 but this is the exact SAME QB with the same ass shytty flaws as last season.

I know it. I just am not letting people rewrite history as if we haven't been critical of Wentz.

Obviously we would speak highly of him until he gives us reason not to.

Daps
What the fukk happened?!? It was 17-7 last i saw before my last break was over...I'm glad i bought some strong ass weed from the dispensary, between work being shytty today and this bullshyt I have a very short fuse right now.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Saints game like two years ago
Week 7 Cowboys game last year.

But I can’t make excuses for this one. Was an atrocious game, inexcusable. Wentz was garbage outside the first quarter, coaching staff did nothing to adjust to our OL getting destroyed by their DL.

It’s only Week 1, though. We’ll see if they turn it around.