"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

giphy.gif

Jim Schwartz is still an idiot and confused when he finally has a shutdown corner :mjlol:.

Please dont corrupt Slay with his nonsense of playing 10 yards off on third and 10+

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
FWIW, Schwartz and the defense did a pretty good job keeping their offense – the same offense that torched our defense twice last season – in check for the most part. On their own, WFT scored 13 points. Wentz and the offense gifted them 14 with those two INTs. So I’m not going to blame Schwartz today.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
FWIW, Schwartz and the defense did a pretty good job keeping their offense – the same offense that torched our defense twice last season – in check for the most part. On their own, WFT scored 13 points. Wentz and the offense gifted them 14 with those two INTs. So I’m not going to blame Schwartz today.

defense is definitely not the gotdamn problem in that game..front 7 did its thing,.secondary performed admirably as did special teams...i have no smoke for the coordinators/coach for them

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i def dont agree with trading wentz talks now...thats premature....its only the first fukking game of the season and these nikkas had no preseason...its a unique situation...alot of teams that have played didnt look that hot either

BUT i do think this is the season where Carson has to prove his worth...he is talented there's no question about it...but his mind is not right..i do think its more mental than physical..he is more cognizant of his body more than ever

Carson did more with less last season and that was encouraging...but he has legit offensive weapons this season he has some playmakers...and some that could be ready to come back in the coming weeks..he has to change, the coaching has to change

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Realistically what is Jalen's ceiling? I know he's a great football player but could he be an elite QB? I honestly didn't want much of his college games....does he have a canon like Wentz and good decision making?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i def dont agree with trading wentz talks now...thats premature....its only the first fukking game of the season and these nikkas had no preseason...its a unique situation...alot of teams that have played didnt look that hot either

BUT i do think this is the season where Carson has to prove his worth...he is talented there's no question about it...but his mind is not right..i do think its more mental than physical..he is more cognizant of his body more than ever

Carson did more with less last season and that was encouraging...but he has legit offensive weapons this season he has some playmakers...and some that could be ready to come back in the coming weeks..he has to change, the coaching has to change

He did more with less because they were against worse teams. He need to step the fukk up

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

After calming down a bit and now seeing this video.. I won't lambast Wentz as much as I did yesterday.

He still played shytty but it's not as egregious on replay as it was live.

Hopefully Lane gets back on the field or Mailata gets the start and helps stabilize that right side a bit.

Carson also needs to have a zoom convo with Arod about how to throw the ball away. It prevents interceptions and keeps 280+ men from crushing you... should be a no brainer to add to the arsenal. :ld:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

I don't agree with he has more weapons. We have basically the same players from last year, even less at RB without JH. Scott is a nice story, but he is really a 3rd or 4th RB on most teams. Corey Clement is washed, Desean is not who he used to be.
They want to make Sanders a every down back, and those don't exist anymore. You have to have a very good #2.
Reagor maybe good to go, but those other receivers we drafted will take some time to develop.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I am a diehard but it is facts bro. People don't understand he was Frank Reich project. Frank recruited him and introduced him to Doug Jeff Howie. I could see him being traded to Indy.
After yesterday’s game I’m not opposed to it. I am tired of hearing about Frank Reich though. And if we do trade Wentz, are you prepared to be ass for a few years