"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we win out we will win the division. Giants aren't going to win out & Washington won't beat Seattle.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I just watched the post game

Doug lookin funny out here
He looked hurt that they won

I wouldn't put too much stock into that, you can see Doug bust out the smirk when he's asked about how/why they didn't allow a sack :mjlol: He's always been awkward in his press conferences, so I'm not shocked that he's struggling not to subliminally shyt on Wentz.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Thats only because Hurts is more versatile and he was making quicker decisions at the line. Just getting with the defense gave him. Simple shyt
He wasn't trying to Hero ball his way through it.

Defense played inspired though and thats been the real story for several weeks in a row. I definitely dont see them getting rid of Schwartz this season.
He at least has his defense ready to go each & every week.

All that is true but I saw that his legs saved him a lot too. Saints had to respect it. Couldn’t overcommitt to a receiver or running back cause Hurts is just as dangerous. With Wentz back there defenses know exactly where he is going with the ball and know he will not avoid tackles behind the line of scrimmages and take off for 20 yards or find a receiver who got themselves open in the scramble.

On a side note, I honestly I don’t ever want to see Wentz under Center again. Hurts is just a better fit and behind the scenes I think something weird is going on with Doug, the Front Office and some of the players with Wentz, it’s undeniable at this point.

Plus I had this weird dream or should I say nightmare last night that Doug turned Wentz into some Tight End Quarterback hybrid. :snoop:

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
EpJsEyRXEAU75pA

When she catch you with your new piece

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Doug claimed that nothing changed in the play calling, that Hurts just got outside the pocket and created shyt on his own :ehh:
Early on it definitely seemed like they tried new plays to me so I don't know, also seemed like they had a lot of quick 1 read plays. Pederson whole press conference was weird with him refusing to say if Hurts would start next week. I'm not sure how you go back to Wentz next week after this so not sure what that was all about

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Doug claimed that nothing changed in the play calling, that Hurts just got outside the pocket and created shyt on his own :ehh:
Early on it definitely seemed like they tried new plays to me so I don't know, also seemed like they had a lot of quick 1 read plays. Pederson whole press conference was weird with him refusing to say if Hurts would start next week. I'm not sure how you go back to Wentz next week after this so not sure what that was all about
Something weird is happening internally

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

If he didn't change the playcalling like he claims (which i think is partly untrue) than that's an admission that Hurts and the team simply just went out there an executed. Its obvious Wentz can't even do the basic shyt this season.

But the way Pederson was acting in the presser you would think he would've loved nothing more than for Jalen to go out there and Fold under pressure and lose that game to make his job and life easier. Maybe the FO forced him to bench Wentz, and there's some power struggle going on which validates Howie making that move on draft day despite how Doug felt about it.

He's probably seeing "Ghost from McNabb Past" since he was tossed in a similar fashion after only winning 3 games. He better than anyone might know the writing is on the wall. But at this point that Wentz hill is not something you want to die on if you want to save your job and salvage your respect. Its all weird because Doug seemed happier during the game. So maybe something was said afterwards idk.

There's something going on and we probably won't get the truth. But Doug gotta get it together

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If he didn't change the playcalling like he claims (which i think is partly untrue) than that's an admission that Hurts and the team simply just went out there an executed. Its obvious Wentz can't even do the basic shyt this season.

But the way Pederson was acting in the presser you would think he would've loved nothing more than for Jalen to go out there and Fold under pressure and lose that game to make his job and life easier. Maybe the FO forced him to bench Wentz, and there's some power struggle going on which validates Howie making that move on draft day despite how Doug felt about it.

He's probably seeing "Ghost from McNabb Past" since he was tossed in a similar fashion after only winning 3 games. He better than anyone might know the writing is on the wall. But at this point that Wentz hill is not something you want to die on if you want to save your job and salvage your respect. Its all weird because Doug seemed happier during the game. So maybe something was said afterwards idk.

There's something going on and we probably won't get the truth. But Doug gotta get it together

I think Doug likes Hurts but he has to he careful not to start a controversy and affect the team. Best believe he is telling Jalen he loves what he did etc.. behind close doors but you can't give the media one drop of headline.

It is obvious Wentz is done and need a miracle to fix but you can't burn that possible trade etc...