"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Even if player selection in the draft is a collaborative thing. He should be fired just based on the optics :unimpressed:.

I'm not mad at the Raegor pick. I think Raegor will become a good player.

After the draft, it was reported JK Dobbins was a 2nd round target and we passed on him. Having him would've made our offense more balanced and would've put Boston Scott in his rightful position of RB3.

The JJAW pick hurts a lot. Still need to see what we have in Dillard.

This past draft wasn't a failure.

Daps
IMG-20171210-165457.jpg

Took this photo 3 years ago in LA for the game against the rams where Wentz tore his ACL

And with the current hot topic about Wentz and his downfall, it's spooky brehs

This is an amazing photo breh.

:whoo:

Love sunrise/sunset sceneries.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

The fact Howie passed on this guy and DK in back to back years :unimpressed:

Watching Jefferson stings (especially for me, my draft comp for him was a Baby Keenan Allen/Thielen), but at least Reagor's shown some signs of life despite being in a bad offense with a broken QB. The 55 yarder week 1, the 34 yarder last week + TD return, you can see the talent.

Passing on DK sells the situation short, everyone passed on him and some teams twice. The real issue is that in a draft that produced almost 10 productive WRs they managed to grab the worst one at pick 57. 12 career catches and a healthy scratch halfway through his 2nd season:hhh: even bum ass N'Keal Harry has done better :hhh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Watching Jefferson stings (especially for me, my draft comp for him was a Baby Keenan Allen/Thielen), but at least Reagor's shown some signs of life despite being in a bad offense with a broken QB. The 55 yarder week 1, the 34 yarder last week + TD return, you can see the talent.

Passing on DK sells the situation short, everyone passed on him and some teams twice. The real issue is that in a draft that produced almost 10 productive WRs they managed to grab the worst one at pick 57. 12 career catches and a healthy scratch halfway through his 2nd season:hhh: even bum ass N'Keal Harry has done better :hhh:

why don't we scheme Raegor open? Like splitting Goedert wide, putting Raegor in the slot and matching him up with a LB or S a few times a game?

why do I get the feeling Doug will implement something like that this week

:snoop:

And we still need to lose out. Would love Jamarr Chase to be here next season.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Willie McGinest: Most aren't giving Jalen Hurts a chance in hell against the New Orleans Saints' highly ranked defense, but the rookie quarterback gives Eagles fans hope for the future when he rushes for two touchdowns and throws for two more in his debut as Philly's QB1.

:russ:

He definitely has more confidence than me to make that kind of prediction. I just want to see Hurts be competent and show that he can be a legitimate NFL QB.

And he needs to drop the Bible cause the Lord ain't answering. He needs to start speaking to a sports phycologist cause at this point, I think it's more mental if anything

I'm not religious by any stretch... but, whoa that is bordering on out of pocket.

:whoa:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:russ:

He definitely has more confidence than me to make that kind of prediction. I just want to see Hurts be competent and show that he can be a legitimate NFL QB.

I'm not religious by any stretch... but, whoa that is bordering on out of pocket.

:whoa:

I dont get why the Saints D is getting all this love all of a sudden. They played some bum ass offenses the past 4 games and all of a sudden their D is elite? :dahell:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont get why the Saints D is getting all this love all of a sudden. They played some bum ass offenses the past 4 games and all of a sudden their D is elite? :dahell:

I have no clue if they are or aren't. I admittedly haven't been a football fan this season. Just an Eagles fan.

But either way, they don't need to be elite to feast on my team. :pachaha:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Cause of what they did to the bucaneers offense and falcons offense withe their passing game with Julio and Ridley.... both being division rivals too.... not easy

U can add the eagles to the bum ass offenses too

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
So is Wentz done? Yall cutting or trading him? That contract is insane...
He can’t be cut, because that would wreck the cap. And with his contract, a trade would be hard to imagine even if Wentz wasn’t playing like a bottom 3 quarterback. Carson Wentz will be on the Eagles in 2021. The question is if he’ll be the starter or if he’ll just have to be the highest-paid back-up in the league.

But given the amount of resources sunk into Wentz, the only option the Eagles really have is to try and fix him in the offseason.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If Hurts shows us that he can potentially be the guy, i think you trade carson

The cap hit if you trade him is i think 34 mil.

His gonna count for 20something mil against the cap if hes on the roster anyways

Id take that 10 mil hit if it meant adding a coupke early round picks to the roster

We got a 1st for a garbage and physically broken sam Bradford. Wentz is still bringing in a haul of picks despite how bad he was this year. Theres always a gm dumb enough

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If Hurts shows us that he can potentially be the guy, i think you trade carson

The cap hit if you trade him is i think 34 mil.

His gonna count for 20something mil against the cap if hes on the roster anyways

Id take that 10 mil hit if it meant adding a coupke early round picks to the roster

We got a 1st for a garbage and physically broken sam Bradford. Wentz is still bringing in a haul of picks despite how bad he was this year. Theres always a gm dumb enough

‘Nobody trading for Wentz. Only Philly fans think highly of dude. He didn’t accomplish anything to be traded for

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
‘Nobody trading for Wentz. Only Philly fans think highly of dude. He didn’t accomplish anything to be traded for
Ppl have said that a million times about a million qbs.

Qbs are always overvalued and theres always someone willing to take a chance.

Hes played at elite levels before and hes under 30. Someone can talk themselves into trading picks for that. They always do

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ppl have said that a million times about a million qbs.

Qbs are always overvalued and theres always someone willing to take a chance.

Hes played at elite levels before and hes under 30. Someone can talk themselves into trading picks for that. They always do

1 year out of 5 success and a long injury history ughhh Eagles going to pay half that contract etc down. They are stuck.

These young QBs coming out of college ballin