"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Look at this fukking clip...

Jalen Raegor tries to let Wentz know like look Seattle lined up wrong i am wide the fukk open when you hike the ball. Talking about the receivers trash no Wentz fukking trash

Yep I'm #TeamNoExcuses for wentz

I'm sick of seeing him overthrow a pass ON EVERY fukkING SERIES AND THEN THE COMMENTARY IS "he has no weapons.. he has no o-line.. he has no this n that"

No.. this nikka has no brain, no touch, no fukkin hope

fukk wentz.. hes useless

Imagine having the worst performing QB in a division with Alex Smith, Andy Dalton and daniel fukkin jones:mjcry:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Regarding Carson, man I think it's best if he's away from the team during this time. Shut him down and let him reflect on things

And he needs to drop the Bible cause the Lord ain't answering. He needs to start speaking to a sports phycologist cause at this point, I think it's more mental if anything

I'm rooting for breh to succeed still but next year it's gonna be an open camp battle and we could have another Vick/Foles situation where the young gun takes over

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Regarding Carson, man I think it's best if he's away from the team during this time. Shut him down and let him reflect on things

And he needs to drop the Bible cause the Lord ain't answering. He needs to start speaking to a sports phycologist cause at this point, I think it's more mental if anything

I'm rooting for breh to succeed still but next year it's gonna be an open camp battle and we could have another Vick/Foles situation where the young gun takes over

trade him & rebuild

he'll thrive in another town

the mistake most of you are making is thinking this would be a good team if there was good QB play. Keep believing that.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let me preface Carson has played historically bad, noone should excuse the shyt we see from him on sunday BUT

Doug definitely shoulders some of the blame. As the OC and HC, it is his job to get his QB right. You hear rumblings about poor practice habits from carson...doug gotta nut up and correct carson.

I also think doug doesnt always put his players in the best positions to succeed..not just carson. The offense has regressed every year..even years when carson had good statistics.

Im team #firehowiedougandjim

Team #cleanhouse

This our first time hearing this Doug crap after he has succeeded in going to three striaght playoffs with out Wentz. The man can't even pick his own coaching staff which is why when he do leaves he will be a hot commodity. The man is a players coach and its not his fault Wentz is an a$$hole and got rank in the organization

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
This our first time hearing this Doug crap after he has succeeded in going to three striaght playoffs with out Wentz. The man can't even pick his own coaching staff which is why when he do leaves he will be a hot commodity. The man is a players coach and its not his fault Wentz is an a$$hole and got rank in the organization

Him not picking players is not Wentz fault, thats a Lurie and Howie issue. I dont agree with the way the owner and GM set this team up.

This is not the first time we heard about Doug scheme bc I complained in 2018 about the staleness and its the reason Lurie hired coaches to revamp the system

I dont know about Wentz being an a$$hole, is he stubborn...prolly but so is every QB to some degree.

This team being this bad is not all Dougs fault but its not all Wentz fault either

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

straight up

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
trade him & rebuild

he'll thrive in another town

the mistake most of you are making is thinking this would be a good team if there was good QB play. Keep believing that.
Let me expand on this thought as well,

I don't think it's all Carson fault because I believe Doug and his wack ass playcalling is doing him no favors

But if we look at all of Carson tunrovers, majority of the turnovers will be like :dwillhuh:.

His play has been bad to put it nicely, I go back to the browns pick 6 and the play against the Seahawks where he had a fulhgam and raegor wide open but he wanted the homerun.

Now a trade might do him good for a change of scenery like Syd and Sul but he might be broken

Im just confused cause this season Carson is not only bad but you can't figure out why it's this bad. And you have a point, this team is not good but Carson has lost some games because of his play​

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
It's collective failure all around.

I think we see what hurts can do and in the off-season get Howie outta here and bring in a oc who can do something with what we have on offense

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So is Wentz done? Yall cutting or trading him? That contract is insane...

Still don't get how this happened. Breh was looking amazing before he got hurt on that goal line play a few years ago.

Yall believe in Jalen? Will he have weapons, and will the team get more going forward...

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Let me expand on this thought as well,

I don't think it's all Carson fault because I believe Doug and his wack ass playcalling is doing him no favors

But if we look at all of Carson tunrovers, majority of the turnovers will be like :dwillhuh:.

His play has been bad to put it nicely, I go back to the browns pick 6 and the play against the Seahawks where he had a fulhgam and raegor wide open but he wanted the homerun.

Now a trade might do him good for a change of scenery like Syd and Sul but he might be broken

Im just confused cause this season Carson is not only bad but you can't figure out why it's this bad. And you have a point, this team is not good but Carson has lost some games because of his play​
Yep.. throwing pick sixes and losing fumbles ain't playcalling or a coaching fault. Wentz has just been pure ass.

If the excuse is "our receivers dont get separation".. then why the fukk are you sitting in the pocket like a statue?! fukkin scramble

I'm sick of seeing him get sacked and everybody blaming the o-line... Carson has had pockets. But he'll just sit in there for what feels like a good 6 seconds just waiting to be sacked. So fkn frustrating

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
IMG-20171210-165457.jpg

Took this photo 3 years ago in LA for the game against the rams where Wentz tore his ACL

And with the current hot topic about Wentz and his downfall, it's spooky brehs

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Yep.. throwing pick sixes and losing fumbles ain't playcalling or a coaching fault. Wentz has just been pure ass.

If the excuse is "our receivers dont get separation".. then why the fukk are you sitting in the pocket like a statue?! fukkin scramble

I'm sick of seeing him get sacked and everybody blaming the o-line... Carson has had pockets. But he'll just sit in there for what feels like a good 6 seconds just waiting to be sacked. So fkn frustrating

His confidence is shot and the problem is that most of his teammates on the offensive side can see it.

He made some really bad reads and decisions earlier this year and never recovered.

Plus the personel decisions and injuries didnt help. This was a failure on everyone.

But focusing on Wentz, he has not really developed as a passer with 2017 being an anomaly, case in point

Look at this SI draft profile on Wentz's weakness coming out of NDSU, "he tends to lock onto his eventual targets for too long, which will lead to converging coverages at the NFL level. Needs to be more sudden and accurate on deep throws at times, and his read quickness is an issue".

I still see the same issues and its been hyper magnified this season. I saw the same thing in 2018 and 2019 but he wasnt this bad and it is noted the receivers had the dropsies too especially in 2019.

Wentz in 2017 with proper coaching regarding reads and footworks was mvp level solid and the playcalling including commitment to the run with a power/finesse running game helped him even more.

Even when Wentz was right, throwing the ball more than 35 times with him was a likely recipe for an L. Look it up.

To succeed as a passer in this offense, (1) you hold the ball but you have to throw it up there to give your receivers a chance to get it even if they are not wide open or (2) you get the ball out quickly and have your wide receivers make yac.

Its the difference why Foles succeeds at times more consistently than Wentz does and its likely going to be the reason why Hurts with his mobility will be better than him in a small sample size.

Its all about confidence, trust, and reads. Wentz has none of that in 2020. I thought he found a guy with Fulgham to help with that during that stretch but they went away from him for some reason.

And as a side note, If u are Wentz's teammate, its not all about liking and disliking Wentz because at the end of the day, you have to make it work with the QB especially if you are in a dependent skill position such as runningback, wide receiver and tight end cause ur money or next contract depends on it unless you are Alshon Jeffery. Fukk U Howie:mjlol:.

Last edited: