"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
hes the most talented QB in the history of our franchise. Trade him!

tumblr_myqdmgzqh31retk9go1_400.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is bigger than Wentz, this is a systemic failure but one guy is getting the blame

everyone has been shytting on doug and howie for well over the past month. i know it can be easy for you to block out and not see when you're crushing on wentz but everybody has been getting destroyed.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
You can't be an Eagles fan being on Wentz nuts like this. If you were a fan when we had McNabb you not sweating bum ass Wentz unless there are other motives behind the fanboyism :usure:

Come on breh, not even a little compassion for ol boy.

Wentz has been azz but we not winning that that priceless one and only Superbowl without him crushing the building for the majority of that magical 2017 season.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
everyone has been shytting on doug and howie for well over the past month. i know it can be easy for you to block out and not see when you're crushing on wentz but everybody has been getting destroyed.

Yea i been on my fukk Howie shyt since he picked Reagor in the first and Hurts in that second round.

I swear if he is not fired this offseason :stopitslime:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Wentz has been azz but we not winning that that priceless one and only Superbowl without him crushing the building for the majority of that magical 2017 season.

Once Foles won the SB my friend called me that night and told me if shyt don’t go right Wentz gonna get it bad, like real bad in Philly.

We all know what happened in 2017, but the only thing the general public will remember is Wentz being on the sideline watching his backup win the ring against Brady and the Pat's.

Wentz is still living in the shadows and thats the reality. Its why his mind aint right now.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Bro the team was clicking if you put Foles back there probably for that season we winning. The team was loaded and was clicking at all cylinders. Foles two playoff games were better than any Wentz game during the year

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Doug's been answering questions about his job security for weeks now, Howie got eviscerated by the booth during our MNF game vs Seattle. This isn't a one guy getting the blame situation at all.

Wentz gets the bulk of the blame when he shouldn't. Doug & Howie sabotaged him. Extending Alshon, drafting a QB in R2, not running the ball enough
Bro the team was clicking if you put Foles back there probably for that season we winning. The team was loaded and was clicking at all cylinders. Foles two playoff games were better than any Wentz game during the year

3 of 5 Foles playoff games he scored under 20, including the last 2 and we should've lost to Chicago if not for a double doink...give me a break

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
He's not checking out of running plays unless there are too many men in the box. And he does that in shotgun. He had full command of the offense in Y2, and now he doesn't? It's not that simple.

I've been saying all season, we don't have a good offensive system...we don't scheme mismatches...we don't run play action at opportune times...no creativity. Our offense is bland is hell, and the root is the coaching. But I guess Doug will finally make wholesale changes now lol.

I often dont agree with your points but this is 100% correct

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Once Foles won the SB my friend called me that night and told me if shyt don’t go right Wentz gonna get it bad, like real bad in Philly.

We all know what happened in 2017, but the only thing the general public will remember is Wentz being on the sideline watching his backup win the ring against Brady and the Pat's.

Wentz is still living in the shadows and thats the reality. Its why his mind aint right now.

Yea, that definitely factors into it. Always will have that chip on his shoulder until he wins that superbowl, which is unfair because winning it all in this league is hard cause luck plays a factor in winning in the superbowl. Someone really good QBs have never even sniffed a superbowl.

I think he would have been fine if he was just competent. If u are paid 30 plus million, u cant be part of the problem with the turnovers especially in this city and its fanbase cause u will be crucified.

Honestly I dont think any QB could win consistently with this coaching staff and playcalling along with the state of the o line and receivers.

Given these factors, this season needed 2019 Wentz and not 2017 Wentz.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I've seen many eras in Philly football. Wentz is the most talented QB we've ever had in this city. The head coach & GM sabotaged him. On most national platforms (I don't live in Philly anymore so I can't comment on local sentiment) the talk has centered around Wentz.

As I explained in two prior posts, every great QB has an underwhelming season, every single one. Some have multiple underwhelming seasons. Giving up on your franchise QB over a bad season is bad business. ATP, benching him is a reason to start over. If you're gonna do that, just go for a full rebuild and trade him. I've been a fan since the 80s, I'm not going anywhere. Doug & Howie need to stop feeding us false hope knowing this franchise is not stable right now and it will not be a quick rebuild. Trade Wentz, start over, and then finally we can stop making him the scapegoat.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wentz gets the bulk of the blame when he shouldn't. Doug & Howie sabotaged him. Extending Alshon, drafting a QB in R2, not running the ball enough

3 of 5 Foles playoff games he scored under 20, including the last 2 and we should've lost to Chicago if not for a double doink...give me a break

How many playoff games Wentz won or finish? Y’all hype off potential y’all need to live in the real world.