We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Here this dumb fukk who can't even keep her stories straight come through bout keeping it raw:mjlol:

Exactly..the dumb bytch has the audacity to run her gums. She's the same c*nt that didn't even know where Ethiopia/eritria is located. Let this have been a thread giving praise to another Coli ladies and her ass would be ghost. I don't give two shyts about getting praise on here, but this c*nt needs to have a tall glass of shut the fukk up . Get her ass a map for Christmas.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Exactly..the dumb bytch has the audacity to run her gums. She's the same c*nt that didn't even know where Ethiopia/eritria is located. Let this have been a thread giving praise to another Coli ladies and her ass would be ghost. I don't give two shyts about getting praise on here, but this c*nt needs to have a tall glass of shut the fukk up . Get her ass a map for Christmas.
:dead: @ Map for Christmas but facts. Old girl a troll who has no real experience with black ppl.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You made that post in reply to that OP calling me a 'clown' and a 'trick' for telling him the truth. I was honestly surprised that thecoli was genuinely trying to help him and kind of proud. All of a sudden I'm the clown. Which is fine, like I said. But then Aunty comes in like Ignore her, 'people are coming here to pick'. You were speaking about me without @'ing me. So I made it easy for you and called you out on it. You can keep all that loving and caring stuff to yourself. You wanted to be noticed, so I noticed you. You don't have to reply, just dap me and leave it at

I didn't come on thecoli looking for a guy or male attention. I have that in real life. Therefore, any post I've made has been absolutely neutral. I called what I saw. I didn't say all coli females. I was referring to those who ran up under him, and if not by posts, by daps. Which is why I don't understand why people like @Azul are so mad at me. If it doesn't apply then I'm not talking to you.

Oh, thanks for sharing but I really don't give a fart why you came or what you have.

I am glad you are here. Whether your post applied to me or not, or you are talking to me or not, I was confused about your outrage over the female coddling but not the male coddling. Then you explained that it was because @Paradise Road indirectly called you a clown.

I am no longer confused as to why. Thanks

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That harlot always said her father was a cac, then all of sudden he magically turned into a half-Black man. :heh:
Pull up where I said my dad was a full Cac. Stop acting like you got shyt to do ho. i wanna see the receipts since Idk who you are but you know what I post.

Waiting ...