We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly..the dumb bytch has the audacity to run her gums. She's the same c*nt that didn't even know where Ethiopia/eritria is located. Let this have been a thread giving praise to another Coli ladies and her ass would be ghost. I don't give two shyts about getting praise on here, but this c*nt needs to have a tall glass of shut the fukk up . Get her ass a map for Christmas.

:wow:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
And my father is White..half White.

@agnosticlady you suck up to broke fukkboys on a hip hop forum. I got real nikkas that bop to me. You got beta hoes on your team. Stay in your line ..better yet

Find Christ :banderas:

Find Christ? How about you find your moms? Oh yeah, I forgot, the bytch didn't want you.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pull up where I said my dad was a full Cac. Stop acting like you got shyt to do ho. i wanna see the receipts since Idk who you are but you know what I post.

Waiting ...

:jimohreally:

My dad is a Cac dummy. Somehow I turned out sun kissed brown tho. I ont claim them:blessed:

:jimohreally:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly..the dumb bytch has the audacity to run her gums. She's the same c*nt that didn't even know where Ethiopia/eritria is located. Let this have been a thread giving praise to another Coli ladies and her ass would be ghost. I don't give two shyts about getting praise on here, but this c*nt needs to have a tall glass of shut the fukk up . Get her ass a map for Christmas.
Bye, bytch. Look at the nikkas on your side...some lames. Keep sucking up to lame nikkas on an internet forum for 6 in dikk pics in your PMs and daps.

Ignore list :dahell:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch please, pull the white mans dikk out your ass and mouth. With your white washed father.
7b2698469c18e944cb0d6362d4aebe9f.jpg