We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You made that post in reply to that OP calling me a 'clown' and a 'trick' for telling him the truth. I was honestly surprised that thecoli was genuinely trying to help him and kind of proud. All of a sudden I'm the clown. Which is fine, like I said. But then Aunty comes in like Ignore her, 'people are coming here to pick'. You were speaking about me without @'ing me. So I made it easy for you and called you out on it. You can keep all that loving and caring stuff to yourself. You wanted to be noticed, so I noticed you. You don't have to reply, just dap me and leave it at that.

I don't know. I don't really pay attention to anyone specifically. I haven't been here long enough.

I didn't come on thecoli looking for a guy or male attention. I have that in real life. Therefore, any post I've made has been absolutely neutral. I called what I saw. I didn't say all coli females. I was referring to those who ran up under him, and if not by posts, by daps. Which is why I don't understand why people like @Azul are so mad at me. If it doesn't apply then I'm not talking to you.
Do you wanna swap newds?

Phoenix Hoely

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I don't wanna be queen of thecoli.

And @Azul - You seem awfully mad. You've been here since 2013. I'll be gone before the summer. It's the holidays, go get you some dikk. Only a lonely box will have you on a MALE FORUM for nearly 3 years.

And to be clear @Paradise Road , aunty, I was referring to you when I called out the mammy. Because I don't throw rocks and hide my hands.

What black person use these words? These titles were used by racists whites when referring to black women :scust:

Really suspect.