We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I don't wanna be queen of thecoli.

And @Azul - You seem awfully mad. You've been here since 2013. I'll be gone before the summer. It's the holidays, go get you some dikk. Only a lonely box will have you on a MALE FORUM for nearly 3 years.

And to be clear @Paradise Road , aunty, I was referring to you when I called out the mammy. Because I don't throw rocks and hide my hands.

Okay. That is fine with me. I'm not on the coli to be mean, hateful, or spiteful.

I said what I said last night because Bless't was angry and I simply told him to calm down.

I would have told any poster that.... sometimes you just gotta kill people with kindness.

I'm loving and nurturing by nature in real life and on the internet and if I gotta be called a mammy then so be it.

I hope you have a great and peaceful Sunday!

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don't wanna be queen of thecoli.

And @Azul - You seem awfully mad. You've been here since 2013. I'll be gone before the summer. It's the holidays, go get you some dikk. Only a lonely box will have you on a MALE FORUM for nearly 3 years.

And to be clear @Paradise Road , aunty, I was referring to you when I called out the mammy. Because I don't throw rocks and hide my hands.

You sure told me :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I definitely don't pander or simp, but @StarGirl is a cool chick that has been dropping that fiyah without any gender bias which is bound to raise the ire of some. :ehh:

With that being said, MOST of the women on the coli are cool and I definitely don't cosign a lot of the uncalled for, over the top female hate (especially towards black women) I've seen on this forum at times from some of these dudes. There's only a small handful of chicks I can't stand and wouldn't fukk with on any level, but most of y'all are aiight wid mi :ehh:.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
LOL I joined thecoli for the gems thread. I'll be gone soon.

What was said in that other thread was directed specifically at the women who coddled the guy like coli members haven't been in IR relationships before, like coli members aren't black and go through discrimination in life. It's kind of a slap in the face... like hey guys look racism exists.

Name names
Edit: I see the earlier post

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

What was said in that other thread was directed specifically at the women who coddled the guy like coli members haven't been in IR relationships before, like coli members aren't black and go through discrimination in life. It's kind of a slap in the face... like hey guys look racism exists.
What's your take on my posting steeze
Honest answer pls..I love honesty

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You're leaving us already??
full

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

No words for the men in that thread coddling him?