We finally have proof that dinosaurs were real. This is crazy.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Museum Facts & Data

Museums Are Economic Engines (Pre-Pandemic data)

- Museums support over 726,000 American jobs
- Museums contribute $50 billion to the U.S. economy each year
- Seventy-six percent of all U.S. leisure travelers participate in cultural or heritage activities such as visiting museums. These travelers spend 60 percent more money on average than other leisure travelers
- The economic activity of museums generates over $12 billion in tax revenue, one-third of it going to state and local governments. Each job created by the museum sector results in $16,495 in additional tax revenue
- Every direct job at a museum supports an additional job in the economy. This is a higher rate than many other industries

Museums are one of my Top 5 activities and used to volunteer at one of them in high school. I'm happy for all the jobs it creates, and I'll leave it at that:hubie:

This data lumps all museum revenue into the same total

Separate the figures to only include those museums that benefit from dinosaurs and the figures (which are a already a blip in a specific cities overall revenue) then become miniscule in the big picture

It would take brain washing to incorporate hundreds of years of verifiable info across multiple nations to all agree to perpetuate a lie and deceive the masses for something only a small few people will slightly benefit from not including those people who could gain more from exposing the lie.

LoL

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They always only found “ pieces” of bone, and made the rest up from what they “thought “ it would look like…

Look up the REAL bones they find and that shyt is underwhelming as hell…all the cool raw ass parts of the dinosaur fossils that we love are all made up…

they’ll find a random femur bone and a tooth and make a whole ass dinosaur from imagination….then change it years later.

:stopitslime:

I know for sure that they found something that made them realize it was a gigantic lizard no one had ever seen before.

Think about it. If what is in this article is proof, doesn't that mean all the thinking about it up until now has been more or less accurate?

Think of the history of dinosaur science up til now has been someone snooping up on their spouse and finding little bits and pieces of evidence.

Without knowing for sure they determine that the spouse is up to no good.

The spouse might say they have no proof.. but then a full video surfaces that confirms all the earlier evidence.

So that has to mean the person was right all along.. right?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dinosaurs aren’t real. Do 10 mins of research you will see.
The depictions of them are mostly made up but there’s crazy amounts of evidence of way larger land beasts roaming the earth. If there’s huge gators and other lizards walking around today, then there’s no telling what was going on years ago.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
bones that are in museums aren’t real.

They replicate fossils and they fill in gaps using educated guesses.

Are you saying a guy drew this out in his basement, manufactured all fossils and had zero real evidence?

Then, magically this "new proof" is found and the guy who invented the previous fossils was just the world's best guesser?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If I ever have to hire people I am just gonna ask them if things are real.

Space

Dinosaurs

Spherical Earth

Racism

They must get a score of 100% to pass

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
For me the bigger question is if they really had feathers or not.

A dinosaur might have been a fusion of a bird and reptile. Imagine a giant chicken with the claws of a hawk and the jaws and teeth of a crocodile bellowing in a voice that sounds like a distorted rooster or crow call :beli:

The mesoamericans spoke about a feathered serpent in their stories. Its possible they might have found some fosillized feathers on something that looked like the skeleton of a reptile.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You geeks sound more crazy than fundamentalists now

A leg = remains of a dinosaur that was killed on the exact day an asteroid struck the earth

how did you come to that conclusion

Science, nikka :gucci:

that’s what separates humans from animals..we have the brain power to figure shyt out, which is how we became the top dog on the planet