We finally have proof that dinosaurs were real. This is crazy.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Was talking to someone once who said there was a fundamental error with the entire carbon dating methodology which makes all the numbers wildly inaccurate. Never looked into it much but it was an interesting point of view that stuck in my head.

What always made me wonder though was the immense size of these creatures. Obviously the gravity, air density and various other factors had to be wildly different for them to be able to walk, let alone take flight as well as the whole thing with blood circulation. Move that a bit further along and suddenly all of the stories and legends of giants become a lot more viable. Question is what changed, when and why?

Entire chapters have been removed from the HIStory of this planet and most people don't care to know the truth nor do they ask the proper questions due to believing what another says and not using their own logic.
True, plus we’ll never really know how long life has been on this planet, we presume billions of years but……this planet could be literally a septillion (don’t hear that number thrown out much I bet lol) years old, it’s probably so much chemistry and biology that happened that simply doesn’t exist on this planet anymore that not even the most ardent of scientists we have on this planet could think of.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
just means you are better suited as an employee bro

I don't mean hiring call center customer service workers as a team supervisor.

In the imaginary scenario I am a successful artist and I need people to handle my biz.

People who don't believe in dinosaurs should have the right to work at public companies. If I was a customer service supervisor I'd allow it

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I don't mean hiring call center customer service workers as a team supervisor.

In the imaginary scenario I am a successful artist and I need people to handle my biz.

People who don't believe in dinosaurs should have the right to work at public companies. If I was a customer service supervisor I'd allow it
whole thread is an imaginary scenario lol good luck in your ventures of policing other peoples thoughts at your imaginary booming museum.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HandyNaturalBats-max-1mb.gif

Nothing like a first page real estate post executed perfectly