We finally have proof that dinosaurs were real. This is crazy.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:rudy: Look like a branch I saw in my front yard the other day

:camby:
Look like a fried turkey leg quarter. Just wipe the dust off it. That's still good eating
bang-fingerlicking.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Dinosaurs are the greatest billion dollar hoax. Gotta respect it :ehh:

What would be the benefit of creating a hoax around dinosaurs ??

And with it being such a large scale deception worldwide.. you don't think there would be one scientist, journalist, somebody in the entire world over hundreds of years that isn't hell bent on blowing the whistle in this and uncovering the deception just for the clout alone??

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What would be the benefit of creating a hoax around dinosaurs ??

And with it being such a large scale deception worldwide.. you don't think there would be one scientist, journalist, somebody in the entire world over hundreds of years that isn't hell bent on blowing the whistle in this and uncovering the deception just for the clout alone??

Museum Facts & Data

Museums Are Economic Engines (Pre-Pandemic data)

- Museums support over 726,000 American jobs
- Museums contribute $50 billion to the U.S. economy each year
- Seventy-six percent of all U.S. leisure travelers participate in cultural or heritage activities such as visiting museums. These travelers spend 60 percent more money on average than other leisure travelers
- The economic activity of museums generates over $12 billion in tax revenue, one-third of it going to state and local governments. Each job created by the museum sector results in $16,495 in additional tax revenue
- Every direct job at a museum supports an additional job in the economy. This is a higher rate than many other industries

Museums are one of my Top 5 activities and used to volunteer at one of them in high school. I'm happy for all the jobs it creates, and I'll leave it at that:hubie: