We finally have proof that dinosaurs were real. This is crazy.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Was talking to someone once who said there was a fundamental error with the entire carbon dating methodology which makes all the numbers wildly inaccurate. Never looked into it much but it was an interesting point of view that stuck in my head.

What always made me wonder though was the immense size of these creatures. Obviously the gravity, air density and various other factors had to be wildly different for them to be able to walk, let alone take flight as well as the whole thing with blood circulation. Move that a bit further along and suddenly all of the stories and legends of giants become a lot more viable. Question is what changed, when and why?

Entire chapters have been removed from the HIStory of this planet and most people don't care to know the truth nor do they ask the proper questions due to believing what another says and not using their own logic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HandyNaturalBats-max-1mb.gif
I was just watching this on HBO MAX trying to get some tips on how I want to run my park in Jurassic World Evolution.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I wish the heavens would give some of y’all a glimpse of how it was, before the earth was fertilized with so-called intelligent life.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Dinosaurs, Asteroids and Aliens in the USA...so many questions about American :duck:

I believe dinosaurs may have existed since I've seen elephants, rhinos, crocodiles and hippos etc but the ol' US of A keeps with the :duck: