We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
We goin' Scherffin'?

Peat for repeats?

If Scherff is off the board (in mocks he's rising, not that that means a ton) should we still look OL, switch it up and focus on pass rush?

A lot of fans saying "if X isn't there, trade down" but I'm not so sure. Seems like we should take advantage of this high position... unless they think La'Ell Collins or Peat or Flowers are just as good as the upper lineman.

Whatch'all think? :lupe:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We goin' Scherffin'?

Peat for repeats?

If Scherff is off the board (in mocks he's rising, not that that means a ton) should we still look OL, switch it up and focus on pass rush?

A lot of fans saying "if X isn't there, trade down" but I'm not so sure. Seems like we should take advantage of this high position... unless they think La'Ell Collins or Peat or Flowers are just as good as the upper lineman.

"Jerry Reese" and "decided to Trade Down" will never exist in the same sentence. We're gonna take the best player available off our board, its what he does every year.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
The more I think about it,id Love to have Scherff but I think we need a Defensive Stude for Spags to Mold and to complete the D next to JPP & DMontre...the O is good and could need some Improvements but its not THAT Bad as opposed to D,im hoping for a pick for Shaq,Shelton and/or Vic Beasely

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
We goin' Scherffin'?

Peat for repeats?

for some reason, i'm convinced that Reese and team do not believe these o-linemen are top 9 talents. i have a feeling that if any of those top 8 guys drop, Reese will just go best player available, as he typically does. can't see him trading down either because he never really does, but who knows...maybe he might feel it'll be the year to do it if the top 8 talents go as predicted with no shake-ups.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think we going OL with that pick

If Cooper falls, you HAVE to take him but I doubt he falls all the way to 9

As much help as we need on OL, I would like a DE,LB,Safety taken with this pick too --- interesting to see what direction we go in. I have faith though

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Honestly... if cooper fell... I'd trade that pick, and see if DGB fell to the second.

The giants will NEVER EVER EVER take him... but man, he's a straight up beast.

I think OL/DL is the pick here.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
flowers it is. cant really hate the pick, even if he never becomes a left tackle, it allows pugh to move inside were he will be better anyway.

and i gotta say brehs, if la'el collins is there i would take him in the 6th or 7th round, if he murdered someone :manny: cut him. those guys rarely make the team anyway. low risk, high reward. i'll look past anything to see eli raise that trophy :demonic:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
The U. A lot of people think this kid can be a beast with some technique work.

Feels like there's a HUGE talent plateau here... like still mid-late first round talent going to be available in the second.