We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Im not feeling any of the signings.

Charles Brown part 2.

I did pick up Cassilias in Madden 3 months ago for that same price. He always balls out in the game :russ:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

skilled_26
I just want to take this time to tell the organization., coaches, media department, cleaning staff, cafeteria staff, THE FANS,& more than ANYTHING MY TEAMMATES that I love u all dearly. This was the hardest decision that I ever had to make in my life. It's never easy when u have so many emotions involved and u have sooo much love for a place. NY is the only place that I call home away from home. You all have been so great to me and honestly I love you all to death for it. You all have me so many priceless memories that will never ever be forgotten. Once a Giant always a Giant and I sincerely believe in that. Moving on is a part of life and it's a part of business. I had to do what was best for my family and I. I want to make my son proud of his father and to continue to do that I had to go forward with my plan! NY is tattooed on my chest so just know I will be a Giant and a New Yorker forever. Love u all. See you on the other side

:salute:Big Homie Trel,Chi got em a Bonafide Gem now:nygmj:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

Charles Brown part 2.

I did pick up Cassilias in Madden 3 months ago for that same price. He always balls out in the game :russ:
I been putting Cassilas on the squad ever since he made it to the NFL. The hood is going crazy about him being back home

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Charles Brown part 2.

I am not feeling the signings either . I wanted to have some holes fitted in FA so that I could have an idea about the draft . I wanted to keep rolle and Thurmond too

I miss him :to: we gonna need safeties and we let him go :snoop: