We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So, question - i've seen a couple mocks that have Amari Cooper dropping due to the love affair with Kevin White, and it seems like the Bears OR Raiders are the only guys looking at taking a WR with their pick.

If Amari Cooper & that O-lineman Brandon Scherff are there...do we go with Cooper? :lupe:

Giants are always a best talent available team, and you can't get much more value than Cooper all the way down at 9. Also, do the Giants really believe Scherff is a top 10 pick?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So, question - i've seen a couple mocks that have Amari Cooper dropping due to the love affair with Kevin White, and it seems like the Bears OR Raiders are the only guys looking at taking a WR with their pick.

If Amari Cooper & that O-lineman Brandon Scherff are there...do we go with Cooper? :lupe:

Giants are always a best talent available team, and you can't get much more value than Cooper all the way down at 9. Also, do the Giants really believe Scherff is a top 10 pick?
If Cooper is sitting there and they feel hes as good as advertised how can you not pick him? I was really hoping the Giants would of filled some wholes in Free Agency so this situation wouldnt even be a question go best guy available.

oldberg

Rookie
Daps
Randle is going to be a free agent so drafting cooper would be fine with me

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

take cooper. :king: eli will be set with weapons for the rest of his career. i also dont like spending a top ten pick on a guy who is projected to be a guard.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Which one of you is thecatch on bbi :ufdup:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Two beat writers are saying Ereck Flowers as the pick :lupe:

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
whats the scouting report on him? do fellow giants brehs approve?
Not finesse like Pugh and Beatty. Doesn't have the patience or footwork needed to be a left tackle.( Complete opposite of Pugh when he came out, Pugh was so damn patient). Physical. Strong upper body. Can move for a big man. 330 lbs looks light on his feet. Loves to run block and it shows. Hes young, just turned 21. Just to give you some insight about how young he is....4 years younger than Pugh(13 draft)and Zack Martin(14 draft) 3 years younger than Scherff (2015)and Richburg (2014). They were 23-24 when they came out. You have to give him time to grow he'll be very good in year three. Start him at guard or RT.

Just watched FSU, Nebraska and Virginia game

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not finesse like Pugh and Beatty. Doesn't have the patience or footwork needed to be a left tackle.( Complete opposite of Pugh when he came out, Pugh was so damn patient). Physical. Strong upper body. Can move for a big man. 330 lbs looks light on his feet. Loves to run block and it shows. Hes young, just turned 21. Just to give you some insight about how young he is....4 years younger than Pugh(13 draft)and Zack Martin(14 draft) 3 years younger than Scherff (2015)and Richburg (2014). They were 23-24 when they came out. You have to give him time to grow he'll be very good in year three. Start him at guard or RT.

Just watched FSU, Nebraska and Virginia game
:salute: lets go to war with em