We can all agree The Weeknd is done now, right?

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Weeknd isn’t going anywhere.
Will we ever get that vampire coked out HOB/EOS/THURSDAY version again...?
Maybe not but there’s still moments of that Weeknd sprinkled here and there as he grows into this pop world that’s inevitable when someone blows up as he has.
Dear Melancoly gave me hope he still exist...
Regardless he’s a terrific artist that even if we get a full albums worth of Melancoly Weeknd I’m ok with that. He still mad young. Starboy left more to be wanted for sure but to say he’s garbage or worse than PND (trashhhhhh) is a joke.
Admittedly you have to enjoy that dark side hallucagenic electro synth sound he does that just puts you in a state of euphoria. If it ain’t for you then go listen to PND or someone more “natural” if that’s your taste.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Blinding lights is terrible, heartless is just okay but much better than BL.
:camby:
Too bad, I just threw Trilogy on my playlists.

Heartless goes so crazy. Them metro drums is next level.

I give songs some time to see what it do, but every time i put on BL, it gets worse. Just extra grand for no reason.

Max martin washed. He had a good run.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I love Weeknd’s intense lyrics about the anorexic white women he pumps and dumps. Who knew such substance and nuance could come from such ordinary experiences

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Coli starting to turn to a cesspool of nonsense. I haven't heard MDM or these new singles. This is the biggest act in the world. Breh is literally going to be our MJ, diet version since breh can only sing. Still stands, the machine is full throttle behind him and y'all say stupid stuff like this LOL. Crawl out that rock and get some sunshine in society before you make another thread.

Daps
Coli starting to turn to a cesspool of nonsense. I haven't heard MDM or these new singles. This is the biggest act in the world. Breh is literally going to be our MJ, diet version since breh can only sing. Still stands, the machine is full throttle behind him and y'all say stupid stuff like this LOL. Crawl out that rock and get some sunshine in society before you make another thread.
Stop it.

Weeknd has been around for damn near a decade now. How long yall gonna keep pushing "he's gonna be the next MJ" nonsense? If he aint it by now, he ain't gonna be it. It didnt take MJ a decade to have the world on lock.

Breh is 30:heh: