We can all agree The Weeknd is done now, right?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
What hits did The Weeknd give to Drake?
Like most of Take Care is all Weeknd stuff lol

Funny how Take Care is ALMOST considered classic and is the only universally loved Drake album

Drake last projects been boring as fukk , once you heard a drake album u pretty much heard them all

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like most of Take Care is all Weeknd stuff lol

Funny how Take Care is ALMOST considered classic and is the only universally loved Drake album

Drake last projects been boring as fukk , once you heard a drake album u pretty much heard them all
What hits did Weeknd give Drake?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
What hits did Weeknd give Drake?
Like 80% of the album , I’m pretty sure someone here can break down the list

Songs like headlines , Take Care (auntie riri) songs with Nicki , Birdman , and Wayne I don’t think are Weeknd songs

Somebody

All Star
Daps
He needs a rebrand

He's far from done but the mystique he once had is gone. He's as sugar pop as it gets, even with the trashy lyrics. Dude is talented and has a big enough following to start taking some risks imo

fukk all the risks. that's just code for weird cac shyt in weeknd speak. he need to drop somn for the streets or somn for black women. maybe like an edgier version of in my feelings culture wise (not vibe wise).

I'm done with all this super edgy moody shyt. he beefed with pnd and all that and yea, he's more talented than him, but pnd's best songs are better than weeknd's best songs. all that technically sound shyt can only take him so far.

but word on these coli streets is he's using post malone as a taste maker, so he's only tryna get further into these white women's draws and pockets. if thats the case, fukk em :yeshrug:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Like 80% of the album , I’m pretty sure someone here can break down the list

Songs like headlines , Take Care (auntie riri) songs with Nicki , Birdman , and Wayne I don’t think are Weeknd songs

shot for me
good ones go
the ride
practice

basically two essential take care songs

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That EP was a personal favorite to me, "Try Me" when I was/am feeling myself, and in that mode, and "Call Out My Name", "Hurt You". and "Privilege" when I had to go through it. "Lost In the Fire" has been in constant rotation this year too.
Privilege really grew on me, but Lost in the Fire didn’t do much for me, sounded like a percolated watered down 80s hit. Interestingly enough I do like Secrets (which has similar tones)