We can all agree The Weeknd is done now, right?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He and Bella split

New album on the way?

Are we gonna be ready for braided up Abel :wow:

On a side note..I’d love to hear more work between Abel and that dude gessafelstein...he did “hurt you” , “I was never there” on the melancholy ep and “lost in the fire” ....all flames production wise..real dark shyt

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I knew he was done after I heard king of the fall not a bad song but it was more mainstream

He did alright though , he’s music is nowhere on the level on his early stuff but “The Weeknd” is just a made up image anyways by his old producer

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

Are we gonna be ready for braided up Abel :wow:

On a side note..I’d love to hear more work between Abel and that dude gessafelstein...he did “hurt you” , “I was never there” on the melancholy ep and “lost in the fire” ....all flames production wise..real dark shyt

Gessafelstein is that dude. His first album "Aleph" was some good music. Him and Weeknd do have a good chemistry. I wouldn't mind a collab album between the 2.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I knew he was done after I heard king of the fall not a bad song but it was more mainstream

He did alright though , he’s music is nowhere on the level on his early stuff but “The Weeknd” is just a made up image anyways by his old producer
King of the Fall is a mainstream song? What?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Where the hell is pnd?

Drizzy got first right of refusal on all the PND hits.

This is what he tried to do to the Weeknd at first and thats why they were lowkey beefin.
Weeknd gave hella hits to Drizzy for Take Care then Drizzy wanted to sign him to the tents.

Weeknd had a 99 confidence and 99 awareness and told him to kill himself cus he knew the deal entailed Drizzy taking all of hits for the rest of his natural life.

The weeknd goes on to become a huge star like he expected.

Drizzy ended up finding PND and signing him to the tents and milking his talents for all those rnb/slow type joints. There was one period when PND was prolly drunk and tweetin out how he doesnt get credit, etc. Crazy shyt.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
That EP was a personal favorite to me, "Try Me" when I was/am feeling myself, and in that mode, and "Call Out My Name", "Hurt You". and "Privilege" when I had to go through it. "Lost In the Fire" has been in constant rotation this year too.

all those songs are good , i gotta add "i was never there" this project was dark with a little sprinkle of depression dats the weeknd thats i like

after this break up , dude gon give us some good shiiiit

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drizzy got first right of refusal on all the PND hits.

This is what he tried to do to the Weeknd at first and thats why they were lowkey beefin.
Weeknd gave hella hits to Drizzy for Take Care then Drizzy wanted to sign him to the tents.

Weeknd had a 99 confidence and 99 awareness and told him to kill himself cus he knew the deal entailed Drizzy taking all of hits for the rest of his natural life.

The weeknd goes on to become a huge star like he expected.

Drizzy ended up finding PND and signing him to the tents and milking his talents for all those rnb/slow type joints. There was one period when PND was prolly drunk and tweetin out how he doesnt get credit, etc. Crazy shyt.

What hits did The Weeknd give to Drake?