We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I was a kid when i went....that was in 86....i cant tell which zoo it was but it was in the capital

Back when i lived in delma 34

Yeah, we don't have those anymore my G

That's been a while breh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let’s see how he squirms his way out of this one.
First off, why u tagging me in that stupid ass thread ? :dahell:

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:
Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

@ThugLife :slaute: to your people breh. Great story about your parents

:huhldup::dahell:
@Deacon Frye isnt this the same poster who lied on you and tried to make a thread calling you a c00n or cac??

AAs are stains to him. His words. He’s an equal opportunist racial elitists. Welp - at least this proves why AA are no longer inclusionary to the “others” . For a poster that calls everyone a “trump supporter” he sure knows how to emulate a white racist

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, @CHICAGO has an album out and he uses the n word quite a bit

Negga this negga that :mjlol:
HAVENT SAID nikka ONE TIME
IN MY LAST 5 ALBUMS.

tenor.gif

:devil:
:evil:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Breh, @CHICAGO has an album out and he uses the n word quite a bit

Negga this negga that :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/22664499/?q=Sambo&o=relevance&c[user][0]=396

Sambo is a dated name in American English derived from a term for a person of mixed African and Amerindian ancestry. The name then came to be applied to Black persons of various degrees of European admixture: mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, etc., in American[1] and British English.[2]

As a proper noun in present-day English it is likely offensive, particularly if used as a term of address.

I almost reported him when he called me a canadian sambo

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Might want to watch for who you put the cape on with- you’re still defending that dude who says this shyt??

Nicole or Nick whatever you is breh

We used to joke on each other in xbox parties all day.

Y all should have heard the Free for all of me vs brooklyn vs some jamaicans vs bajans

It's a caribbean thing.

Shyt I used to play soccer oranges, limes, tennis balls or whater round fruit we could find

Again, you have no idea about how it is like in the West Indies :snoop:

Fall back sir

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/search/22664499/?q=Sambo&o=relevance&c[user][0]=396

Sambo is a dated name in American English derived from a term for a person of mixed African and Amerindian ancestry. The name then came to be applied to Black persons of various degrees of European admixture: mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, etc., in American[1] and British English.[2]

As a proper noun in present-day English it is likely offensive, particularly if used as a term of address.

I almost reported him when he called me a canadian sambo

Don't mind Chicago.

He tends to hold grudges.

When Lebron loses, he allows several threads about Bron for haters to talk shyt

If Bron wins, he merges all threads in the coliseum :laff:

That's who he is

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like I give a fuk what a self haiting haic00n thinks - just like that boy dapping you. PROVE and show that I’m not who I say - talk is real Fukkin cheap. Y’all get embarrassed as fuk bc you can’t take getting checked by a female on multiple occasions. Meanwhile - here you are deflecting. Still doesn’t explain away why YOU comment on male penis in JBO.

:mjpls:

The Dominican @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC using terms like this against the Hatian @LeVraiPapi?

Y'all cool with this?