We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
QBs like Caleb need a year or 2 on the bench to learn what they can and can’t do on the field. Mahomes would’ve probably thrown 20+ picks if he started year one. Same with Jordan love. Throwing Caleb into the fire behind a shyt line will ruin his career.
No better teacher than experience. He has to just adjust to NFL speed.

Again….The GOAT threw 33 picks as a rookie

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#65 just got rag dolled.

There are linemen that where cut by other teams that are better than the linemen that the Bears have.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think he’s a bust after 2 games. I just felt we should’ve just rolled with Fields and improved our O-Line while also drafting MHJ by trading down.

The way I see it, if Caleb is a better QB, we put weapons around him, and we have this defense for a full season, we SHOULD be better than we were last year. We went 7-10 a year ago, so winning 7 games or less this season is a failure.
You also have to factor in with two games he's playing one of the better teams in the NFL in Houston and a Tennessee D that reloaded heavy in the offseason. It's way too early to say if this team is better or not than last year until more games are played. Add in how bad the line is plus Caleb being a rookie who is going to go through growing pains, it's way too early to make any kind of judgment or have any kind of expectations.