We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That scramblin shyt all Caleb had at that level and the level of athleticism in NFL is a complete different level. That shyt not workin the same.

I NOTICED LAST WEEK
HE LOOKED VERY UNATHLETIC
IN THE NFL ESPECIALLY COMPARED
TO JUSTIN.

THIS O LINE IS ONLY GOING
TO MAKE THAT MORE APPARENT
:devil:
:evil:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
QBs like Caleb need a year or 2 on the bench to learn what they can and can’t do on the field. Mahomes would’ve probably thrown 20+ picks if he started year one. Same with Jordan love. Throwing Caleb into the fire behind a shyt line will ruin his career.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Caleb has been mid but what are people expecting. The line has been horrible, absolutely no running game, too many penalties and runs for little to no gain or flat out negative putting them in 2nd or 3rd and long. No chance for any QB to look good in those circumstances. Somehow that makes Caleb a bust already meanwhile damn near 2/3s of the QBs in the league are struggling just as bad if not worst. Way too quick to judge.
I don’t think he’s a bust after 2 games. I just felt we should’ve just rolled with Fields and improved our O-Line while also drafting MHJ by trading down.

The way I see it, if Caleb is a better QB, we put weapons around him, and we have this defense for a full season, we SHOULD be better than we were last year. We went 7-10 a year ago, so winning 7 games or less this season is a failure.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Niccas was real life on here sayin' he could do the same shyt Pat do 😂

Pat sat for a year and has the offensive genius andy reid.

Waldron so far looks as bad if not as retarded as Getsy was.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Caleb has been mid but what are people expecting. The line has been horrible, absolutely no running game, too many penalties and runs for little to no gain or flat out negative putting them in 2nd or 3rd and long. No chance for any QB to look good in those circumstances. Somehow that makes Caleb a bust already meanwhile damn near 2/3s of the QBs in the league are struggling just as bad if not worst. Way too quick to judge.
:laff:

Go look at Caleb’s games against good defenses in college. He played exactly like he’s playing now

There’s plenty of people that said this guy was a product of an offensive system that just overwhelms bad defenses and teams that are outmatched talent wise

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Now I know why they forcing Keenan Allen the ball last week. They was trying to show he trade worthy for some OL pieces.