We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

IMG-2659.jpg

Look at this shyt

Both this nicca & his supporters was talking big shyt when he got drafted....now it's "b-b-but it's his first yr", "he needs time to adjust" :mjlol:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Another mistake the Bears made was drafting Odunze over Brock Bowers. I don't care if you have Kmet. Bowers is a future All pro that would've made things easier for Caleb.
They could've taken Harrison and Bowers

Dummies

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You also have to factor in with two games he's playing one of the better teams in the NFL in Houston and a Tennessee D that reloaded heavy in the offseason. It's way too early to say if this team is better or not than last year until more games are played. Add in how bad the line is plus Caleb being a rookie who is going to go through growing pains, it's way too early to make any kind of judgment or have any kind of expectations.
On paper, they are a better team this season. Definitely more talent on this year’s Bears team, but games aren’t played on paper.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Another mistake the Bears made was drafting Odunze over Brock Bowers. I don't care if you have Kmet. Bowers is a future All pro that would've made things easier for Caleb.
Yea Odunze has talent but I think my boy Michael Penix made him look even better than he really is

Can't wait until Penix hits the field:banderas:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Now I know why they forcing Keenan Allen the ball last week. They was trying to show he trade worthy for some OL pieces.

Keenan Allen to the Bears never made sense for Chicago, it slightly benefited the Chargers to free up money.

The Texans were calling us for Keenan but ultimately we didn’t wanna trade him within the AFC. Texans are in the exact position to utilize him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Line still trash and at least Fields could run. You shoulda been pushin for ya boy to goto another spot. Bears got root on QBs. This is insane
I wanted the texans to tank another year for him. Hoes didn’t want to wait. It is what it is.

The GOAT threw 33 picks and was 3-13 as a rookie :yeshrug: