We Are Family!: Black-ish Season 4 Thread

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
U dumb af :yeshrug:....miss out on witty and heartfelt black excellence cuz u didn't even fully understand the pilot brehs
I understood that was corny as hell, from a show called blackish on abc. If the writing got better cool, but let's not act like narratives arnt being pushed on that show, Iv seen bits and pieces of other episodes plenty of :mjpls:moments

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids grow fast as hell. Jr is funnier now because he's so big, still black-nerding. I was dying when they were at the white church, and Jr was on stage with the band. Then the black church, and the time lapse of 4 hours and 20 minutes.
Was watching season 1 last month. He looked like a baby lol. He and Diane aged the most.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Kids grow fast as hell. Jr is funnier now because he's so big, still black-nerding. I was dying when they were at the white church, and Jr was on stage with the band. Then the black church, and the time lapse of 4 hours and 20 minutes.

High key Zoey shouldn’t have gotten the spin-off until JR got in college with her.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't watch that much TV so I only have like 5-6 shows in my heavy rotation. I just jumped on the Rick and Morty wave and Star Trek Discovery has gone from contender to a staple in my show rotation. But I might consider binging on Black-ish just to catch up.

How is Discovery?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Thought TFR wasn't watching anymore. Seen every episode so far, this episode didn't go the way I thought it would with Junior's chain but it was a very good episode and I enjoyed the premise.