We Are Family!: Black-ish Season 4 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
true story.
i got shot before my last year of highschool.
i came back middle of the school year.
the teachers actually tried to get me put out of school cause they were afraid i was some kind of hazard to the school.
like it was some gang shyt.
i went from star basketball player to notorious gang member.
:deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so Amerikkka would rather be stupid as fukk long as honkeys learn without blacks being in the classroom.
:mjlol:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif
oh hell :dead:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Amazing show. I'm almost done with Season 3, and to me its quality in terms of comedy isn't as high as 1 and especially 2, but the substance is still there. Just feel the jokes aren't hitting as regularly.

With that said, the episode where Dre, Uncle Johan and Junior were running from the cops was hilarious lmao, and the episode about being bi-racial and a lack of toy representation for us was huge.

still haven't watched one second of this show. I dunno why its not pulling me in. I think I am allergic to network TV shows lol

You won't regret watching. Trust me it's mad refreshing to have a show like this created by us, written for us, and featuring us. Feels good.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You don't know what you're missing. It's one of the best written shows on television, in any genre.

Man I don't watch that much TV so I only have like 5-6 shows in my heavy rotation. I just jumped on the Rick and Morty wave and Star Trek Discovery has gone from contender to a staple in my show rotation. But I might consider binging on Black-ish just to catch up.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man I don't watch that much TV so I only have like 5-6 shows in my heavy rotation. I just jumped on the Rick and Morty wave and Star Trek Discovery has gone from contender to a staple in my show rotation. But I might consider binging on Black-ish just to catch up.
You won't be disappointed. You get different types of comedy (silly, cerebral, situational), and they often touch on real topics that affect the daily lives of African Americans.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Throw that ish on your Plex server Blanket, you missing out heavy :hubie:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Turned me off from the first episode with the " bro mitzva" :scust: been "c00n-ish" to me ever since, never watched it again

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Turned me off from the first episode with the " bro mitzva" :scust: been "c00n-ish" to me ever since, never watched it again
U dumb af :yeshrug:....miss out on witty and heartfelt black excellence cuz u didn't even fully understand the pilot brehs