Toronto
Every Black man's got a friend named...

R-792918-1329692204.jpeg.jpg

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I heard NBC banned an episode on NFL's kneeling.

Also first episode was great, I was laughing when Dre just said" You wrapped up" :mjlool:
it's complete bullshyt Roseanne was talking about abortion in the early 90s but black people can't comment on the current state of affairs? What's even weirder is that they already had an episode about police shootings. I just hope ABC puts it on Hulu and on-demand since only four million people watch the show every week

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk

Also first episode was great, I was laughing when Dre just said" You wrapped up" :mjlool:
it's complete bullshyt Roseanne was talking about abortion in the early 90s but black people can't comment on the current state of affairs? What's even weirder is that they already had an episode about police shootings. I just hope ABC puts it on Hulu and on-demand since only four million people watch the show every week

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they shut down a Kaepernick episode foreal??
:what:

that muthafukkin anthem.
:beli: