We are clear that Eldridge Cleaver was a bedbuck,rapist of black women and a republican right?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
As a kid I thought I knew alot about the Panthers,I had seen clips and read snippets from Eldridge Cleaver and heard stories about him. But honestly never heard he was a rapist,and hate to say this because it may be offensive. But he wasn't just some horny rapist,his mentality towards black women and idolization of white women immediately puts him on a level past just some horny rapist. When you put into perspective what he meant to the movement. I immediately lost all respect for the man,but I did finish his book because like Otis said,its good. You would think more would have been made of that by the people who wanted to take the panthers down. Just kind of tells you how rape wasn't that frowned upon back then I guess:patrice:? But he was raping white women too,so I don't know,maybe I just missed those news clips.

Rape was frowned upon...

Cleaver wanted to rape White women get at White men and the system...his value of White women was due to the lack of value in himself and his hatred of being a descendant of a save.

Cleaver raped Black women because he didn't see any value in them at the time cause he didn't see any value of himself...and they were readily available.

So him raping White women was a political act...it was supposed to make him free.

I mean...he was "reformed" by the end of the book. He didn't think like that forever...

Man's a psychopath....

Anybody that can go from serial rapist, to political revolutionary, to fashion designer to Republican gotta be fukking crazy...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Also...

Soul On Ice...might as well be called the Diary of a c00n....

The reasonings the brother had for doing what he did and how he thought made crazy person sense....

Then he slowly became a little sane when he adopted the philosophy of Malcolm X, Marxism and he condemned his actions and apologized to Black women everywhere...

But he still was crazy as fukk...

The man was far more radical than Huey and wanted to kill every single White person...basically wage war against crackers...while Huey wanted to just continue the programs...

I know what you mean,but I can't say he was "more radical" because I personally can't put much stock into what the man says,where as Huey had credibility and of course his own faults. To me Cleaver showed himself to be somebody who would tell people whatever he thought they wanted to hear in order to stay afloat,be loved,and survive. He's a complex figure,not sure if he was outright crazy with a screw lose,a deliberate sociopath or just a entertainer and con man.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
what were the reasons that he had for doing that? (or if you have the info or source, I could read it myself) I admit that I didn't know a lot about him. Thx.

The reasonings in the book...

https://herman.memoryoftheworld.org...n Ice (75)/Soul on Ice - Eldridge Cleaver.pdf

If you read Soul On Ice right...

Then you read Black Players...a sociological study on Black pimps in the 60s and 70s...in Cali

You see the same arguments and folk stories about Black women and Black men...like I'll jump over 10 Black women to get to 1 White woman...shyt like that..

That Black woman/Black man hatred is a distinct California thing...

That's some Cali shyt...

There's something about California Black folks...maybe because they come from place like Louisiana where being lightskin is the greatest shyt ever...(Louisiana was one of the biggest places Black folks from Cali came from...)

They are on some other shyt...

Like the shyt Stephon Clark said was some California pimp shyt...since he was a pimp...

The shyt that Cleaver was explaining about the relationships between...was some California pimp shyt before pimpin was even poppin...

Read Soul On Ice, it's one of the best books I ever read...learned a lot of that book...he doesn't stay crazy as fukk for long...like the rape shyt is like the first quarter of the book...after that it's all about gender and race relations.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

https://herman.memoryoftheworld.org/Eldridge Cleaver/Soul on Ice (75)/Soul on Ice - Eldridge Cleaver.pdf

Then you read Black Players...a sociological study on Black pimps in the 60s and 70s...in Cali

You see the same arguments and folk stories about Black women and Black men...like I'll jump over 10 Black women to get to 1 White woman...shyt like that..

That's some Cali shyt...

There's something about California Black folks...maybe because they come from place like Louisiana where being lightskin is the greatest shyt ever...(Louisiana was one of the biggest places Black folks from Cali came from...)

Like the shyt Stephon Clark said was some California pimp shyt...since he was a pimp...

The shyt that Cleaver was explaining about the relationships between...was some California pimp shyt before pimpin was even poppin...

Read Soul On Ice, it's one of the best books I ever read...learned a lot of that book...he doesn't stay crazy as fukk for long...like the rape shyt is like the first quarter of the book...after that it's all about gender and race relations.
Dude was a c00n..end of story
Stop :cape:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

https://herman.memoryoftheworld.org/Eldridge Cleaver/Soul on Ice (75)/Soul on Ice - Eldridge Cleaver.pdf

That's some Cali shyt...

Thank u!!!.. I'll add both to my list. I remember seeing the Soul on Ice book around the house when I was coming up, now I see what it was about.

Yeah, I've heard that about CA from ALOT of people; thought it was an exaggeration at first, but then more and more people started saying it, so I knew there had to be some background on that and I started looking into things myself. Yup.. their mindset is off.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I know what you mean,but I can't say he was "more radical" because I personally can't put much stock into what the man says,where as Huey had credibility and of course his own faults. To me Cleaver showed himself to be somebody who would tell people whatever he thought they wanted to hear in order to stay afloat,be loved,and survive. He's a complex figure,not sure if he was outright crazy with a screw lose,a deliberate sociopath or just a entertainer and con man.

People change...

I mean...He was who he was for a certain portion of his life...

Like people don't stay the same...

In the end...the Black Panthers were a bunch of reformed criminals and college students that stood for something at a particular moment in time...

Huey became a self-loathing strung out crackhead...

Cleaver became a Republican and strung out on coke

The prison arm of the Black Panthers that George Jackson formed became a violent prison gang that exist til this day...

Only prominent figure that seemed to come out okay from that period of their life was Bobby Seale and Angela Davis and Kathleen Cleaver and Elaine Brown...

All the nameless Black Panthers had their life put on halt or had their life destroyed or inprisoned....

Revolutionaries aren't good people. Reformists tend to be better people..

They tend to be a little crazy and a little fukked up and got very little to lose...and 9 times out of 10...they fail and leave nothing but devastation at the end of their run...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
he was never a real nikka, he was a grade a sucka/c00n

real nikkas dont rape dozens of black women as "practice"

real nikkas dont write this

"There is no love left between a black man and a black woman. Take me for instance. I love white women and hate black women. It’s just in me so deep that I don’t even try to get it out of me anymore. I’d jump over ten ****** bytches just to get to one white woman. Ain’t no such thing as an ugly white woman… and just to touch her long, soft, silky hair. There’s softness about a white woman, something delicate and soft inside of her. But a ****** bytch seems to be full of steel, granite-hard and resisting…I mean I can’t analyze it, but I know that the White man made the Black woman the symbol of slavery and the White woman the symbol of freedom. Everytime I’m embracing a Black woman, I’m embracing slavery, and when I put my arms around a White woman, well I’m hugging freedom"
This nikka was the pioneer of the Militant(that's if u can call him that) but loves WW ass nikkas.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He raped black women for practice. I don’t know how that’s a “real n*”
DVc1hbuUQAAKsBn

DVc00QFUMAA1ce6.jpg
Haven't read Soul on Ice

But what does he say after the "leader wanted to unite the" ?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the older you get and the more you learn you'll find most so called "black leaders" weren't leaders. They're basically like the YouTube conscious community but with the power to actually do what they wanted and not be checked for it.

Eldridge Cleaver was schizophrenic with a following. alotta those nikkas were bugged out. Huey P newton , angela davis...u name em...they were mentally off