We are clear that Eldridge Cleaver was a bedbuck,rapist of black women and a republican right?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
he was never a real nikka, he was a grade a sucka/c00n

real nikkas dont rape dozens of black women as "practice"

real nikkas dont write this

"There is no love left between a black man and a black woman. Take me for instance. I love white women and hate black women. It’s just in me so deep that I don’t even try to get it out of me anymore. I’d jump over ten ****** bytches just to get to one white woman. Ain’t no such thing as an ugly white woman… and just to touch her long, soft, silky hair. There’s softness about a white woman, something delicate and soft inside of her. But a ****** bytch seems to be full of steel, granite-hard and resisting…I mean I can’t analyze it, but I know that the White man made the Black woman the symbol of slavery and the White woman the symbol of freedom. Everytime I’m embracing a Black woman, I’m embracing slavery, and when I put my arms around a White woman, well I’m hugging freedom"

This might be the most mentally disturbed, c00nish shyt I’ve ever read, and it’s disgusting this guy is regarded as a black hero. All this amounts to is a rationalization wrapped in a plea against racism to justify his thirst for white women. fukk this guy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yeah breh,you could hear a color struck black man from any era say all sort of stupid things and putting white women on a pedestal.

I can't say I've heard pimps say they are disgusted by,and hate black women to the point if they touched their nappy hair,they wouldn't be able to bust a nut:martin:

pimping white women,and exoticals is a status symbol of pimping. I don't care what Cleaver said in hindsight about his raping being a revoluationary act. He was a man who wanted some white ass so bad he was willing to take it. Pimps mentally breaking down white women to the point the feel they are beneath them,and putting them into a mental slavery of sorts is a little different. But yes there is alot of c00ning and racism in that trade as well. Alot of that "black woman and male hatred" in pimping is based on on business,and difficulty which is a compliment to black women. That is prelevant today and hopefully will always be that way.

:50

"A peckerwood gon let you pimp,a black girl gon make you pimp"

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Honestly the older you get and the more you learn you'll find most so called "black leaders" weren't leaders. They're basically like the YouTube conscious community but with the power to actually do what they wanted and not be checked for it.

Eldridge Cleaver was schizophrenic with a following. alotta those nikkas were bugged out. Huey P newton , angela davis...u name em...they were mentally off

I think schizophrenia could be forgiven under the circumstances that they actually were being conspired against at the highest levels,as well as locally,and from within:comeon:

Schizophrenia would be the least of issues to have with Cleaver lol. That may be the one thing he got right,because it probably kept him alive.

Daps
Nikka came to la in his early life.

The california pimp shyt nor cal shyt not so cal.

Mozzy and stephon clark was pimps.

Cleaver became a c00n later in life and he was never a real representative of california.

He wasnt a real black panther party member.

So all this cali c00n shyt is bs.

California blacks came from south but gained pride when they came to cali

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah breh,you could hear a color struck black man from any era say all sort of stupid things and putting white women on a pedestal.

I can't say I've heard pimps say they are disgusted by black women to the point if they touched their nappy hair,they wouldn't be able to bust a nut:martin:

pimping white women,and exoticals is a status symbol of pimping. I don't care what Cleaver said in hindsight about his raping being a revoluationary act. He was a man who wanted some white ass so bad he was willing to take it. Pimps mentally breaking down white women to the point the feel they are beneath them,and putting them into a mental slavery of sorts is a little different. But yes there is alot of c00ning and racism in that trade as well. Alot of that "black woman and male hatred" in pimping is based on on business,and difficulty which is a compliment to black women. That is prelevant today and hopefully will always be that way.

:50

"A peckerwood gon let you pimp,a black girl gon make you pimp"

Save ur breath fam. This nikka Manson ain't worth responding to put him on ignore like I did. Or just move on from the discussion.

This nikka likes saying outlandish shyt and arguing for attention

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
That Black woman/Black man hatred is a distinct California thing...

That's some Cali shyt...

There's something about California Black folks...maybe because they come from place like Louisiana where being lightskin is the greatest shyt ever...(Louisiana was one of the biggest places Black folks from Cali came from...)
Who the fukk was this cac?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It’s been fukk him ever since I read his book. I don’t understand how he survived prison, much less became a prominent Imam who called shots on the inside. As soon as it was established he was a rapist the Brothers in prison shoulda killed him.

That’s another reason I’ve always looked at Jason Black funny than a mufukka.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
We elevate people to nestle on pedestals and when they fall we blame them for it..dude was either traumatized or had a personality disorder cause his deep end was indeed an abyss of madness.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Man, I bought Soul on Ice almost a decade ago, but never cracked it open. Reading through this makes me not want to. I knew Eldridge Cleaver became a Republican, but I didn’t know all this other shyt.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Man, I bought Soul on Ice almost a decade ago, but never cracked it open. Reading through this makes me not want to. I knew Eldridge Cleaver became a Republican, but I didn’t know all this other shyt.

Read the book

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
he was never a real nikka, he was a grade a sucka/c00n

real nikkas dont rape dozens of black women as "practice"

real nikkas dont write this

"There is no love left between a black man and a black woman. Take me for instance. I love white women and hate black women. It’s just in me so deep that I don’t even try to get it out of me anymore. I’d jump over ten ****** bytches just to get to one white woman. Ain’t no such thing as an ugly white woman… and just to touch her long, soft, silky hair. There’s softness about a white woman, something delicate and soft inside of her. But a ****** bytch seems to be full of steel, granite-hard and resisting…I mean I can’t analyze it, but I know that the White man made the Black woman the symbol of slavery and the White woman the symbol of freedom. Everytime I’m embracing a Black woman, I’m embracing slavery, and when I put my arms around a White woman, well I’m hugging freedom"
If you told me this was a deleted Uncle Ruckus scene I wouldn't question it.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody please tell what's so specials about this book.

I'm just about done with it nothin amazing about the book or is it the simple fact this book hasn't aged well?