We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
he’s not trolling, his Facebook was posted. He’s dead serious

And since he wants to be white so bad we should treat him how we treat every other white poster who uses monkey on here
:jawalrus:

Wait, this is the same guy that went after one of his white friends with an over-the-top sarcastic post on Facebook, and then we find out he had nothing but pictures of him with white people? :picard:

This was inevitable then. :yeshrug:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
all of ya'll on here talkin bout 'pawgs' need to be banned, honestly. as much as we've seen black men have their whole lives ruined or even ended, you got fakkits on here slingin that word around on a so-called 'black' forum, worshiping white bytches. it's disgusting.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Anyone who ever grew up in the hood would describe drug dealers, pimps and gangstas as some of the most down to earth, cool and relatable people you will ever meet. And the average street dude is smarter than the average college grad. How u say u black but get your ideas of street dudes from what racist ass media tries to portray them as?

That post in OP was :scust:

Nah, I gotta disagree with you right here. My elders did NOT condone any of that kind of shyt. Gangsters were called p*ssy (need a pack to stand up to beef), Pimps were called lazy (living off a woman/saw my Unc slap a nikka at a cookout for repeatedly saying he was a pimp in front of my Unc’s kids), and drug dealers got no respect and were clowned for being an agent for white destruction (had a few family members destroyed on that shyt in the 80s), and takers were shytted on to.

My people weren’t having that shyt and you caught hell if you fukked around in the streets. They stressed getting it the right way and staying out of prison as the utmost goal. Black pride and love for family/community was/is the most important thing to my fam, but they take no shorts and will overdo it (violence) if you take it there.

Google McAlmont, Arkansas (Little Rock hood I grew up in). It’s one of the hoodest of the hoods in the city so that statement you made doesn’t stand homie. I damn near got disowned when I got caught up in some shyt that exposed my street jacket at the time (Ran with Black Disciples(2-4-14)/jacking/shoot outs). If it wasn’t for their values I wouldn’t have made it out alive or free. fukk that street shyt and if your fam condones that shyt or glorifies it I feel for you and yours. It’s damn near always a trip to the grave or down the road.

Edit: To be clear In no shape, form, or fashion do I condone the shyt in op though.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I gotta disagree with you right here. My elders did NOT condone any of that kind of shyt. Gangsters were called p*ssy (need a pack to stand up to beef), Pimps were called lazy (living off a woman/saw my Unc slap a nikka at a cookout for repeatedly saying he was a pimp in front of my Unc’s kids), and drug dealers got no respect and were clowned for being an agent for white destruction (had a few family members destroyed on that shyt in the 80s), and takers were shytted on to.

My people weren’t having that shyt and you caught hell if you fukked around in the streets. They stressed getting it the right way and staying out of prison as the utmost goal. Black pride and love for family/community was/is the most important thing to my fam, but they take no shorts and will overdo it (violence) if you take it there.

Google McAlmont, Arkansas (Little Rock hood I grew up in). It’s one of the hoodest of the hoods in the city so that statement you made doesn’t stand homie. I damn near got disowned when I got caught up in some shyt that exposed my street jacket at the time (Ran with Black Disciples(2-4-14)/jacking/shoot outs). If it wasn’t for their values I wouldn’t have made it out alive or free. fukk that street shyt and if your fam condones that shyt or glorifies it I feel for you and yours. It’s damn near always a trip to the grave or down the road.

Edit: To be clear In no shape, form, or fashion do I condone the shyt in op though.

You sgould make a thread about that topic in itself

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
@Killmonger deserves POTY for the exposal threads he's been posting the last few weeks.
R3gUKEO.png