We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
You only get one line....fukk you nikka...

:unimpressed: Good one, bytch nikka. Hope you get the daps you wanted chump...

:mjlol:

why you respond twice? nikka how you so hood but getting so flustered over internet shyt

popping all this tough shyt, aint this the opposite of what you say your people taught you?

stop exposing yourself g

tater

Superstar
Daps
Before even reading that first post you posted of his, I was thinking, "this dude must have been called ugly by black chicks and is now making it a mission to get white girls because America sees them as the standard of beauty".

Lo and behold, "from a young age black chicks always called me ugly ".

:francis:

black chicks are calling him ugly in middle and old age as well.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
How the fukk you're going to look like EXACTLY like you write? :mjlol: I swear he looks like someone who would call himself something as corny as "the pawg lord" :dead:
As much as I love a good fukkery filled thread, I don't know if simply banning these c00ns really helps. Vaulkner is definitely a full blown self hating sambo, but he (and his kind) deserve knowledge in addition to his punishment.
All he's going to do now is take his poisonous views into the "real world", and do even more damage. Worse, he'll probably pass his self-hate to his daughter.
He got banned, sure, but he probably isn't smart enough to understand why.
Dude (he's no breh!) needs mental help. He needs reprogramming, and a visit from the D.R.O.P. Squad!

And don't get it twisted: I'm not caping for @Vaulkner, he got exactly what he deserved.

Only thing he needs is stay the fukk away from Black women. I don't wish to no sista to end up with his mentally ill self. White supremacy baked his brain, it's too late.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How the fukk you're going to look like EXACTLY like you write? :mjlol: I swear he looks like someone who would call himself something as corny as the first one "pawg lord" :dead:

Only thing he needs is stay the fukk away from Black women. I don't wish to no sista to end up with his mentally ill self. White supremacy baked his brain, it's too late.
The problem is that he's raising a sista (I know she's half white, but #DatMelanin is so much stronger than her weak, recessive, white genes.)
His daughter is Black, genetically. However, she might not identify as Black because her parent has instilled his self hate into her.
C00ns like Vaulkner need to learn that Black is beautiful. We are beautiful! Blackness is something to take pride in!
I'm not saying that we could've changed his mind, but maybe a post on here could have made him realize how stupid his self-hate is, and how harmful it is to his daughter.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain I see you in the thread. :mjlol:Do you see this shyt. :francis:Imma need your psychological eval perspective on this if you could pls, when you can - this is levels of caucasity and c00nery that I have never seen before. Not exaggeration. Reading through his old shyt - like whoaaaa- you know how you read something and think that it can't be as bad as what translates into your head.. well, this wasn't that. This was all the way left.
:picard::picard:
Yeah I kinda feel sorry for the dude. Even on a forum where nobody knows u, he couldn’t help himself from manifesting that self-hate.

He already in a really bad place. Anything I say is like beating a dead horse. You just don’t get much worse than some of this shyt.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:laff::laff: You’re so mad as fuk :dead::dead::dead: get the fuk over it. ^^^ this poster nominated Me for woat in the Coliseum and I don’t even post there Lmaoffff!
And I’m not a n—-a, faggit, I’m about to purposely make you madder just because

enjoy the woat banner, nicky

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Holy hell :picard:

Vaulkner is such a shytposter that LSA’s website would crash from the thread traffic if they ever got wind of the stuff he said.......Even i had to step outside so i wouldn’t have to explain why i was laughing harder than i’ve laughed in YEARS.

This guy is giving us pawgers a bad name :huhldup::whoa:

I am absolutely floored that this guy ISN’T a cac troll from one of those white supremacist forums.