We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
full
dafuqqqqqq :deadmanny::dead:where do yall come up with this :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hit you up as well. Glad this bytch ass nikka is gone.
Thx. Facts. Running around here acting bold as shyt these past few days too. Nothing but overcompensation.
I'm out of rep but I got you when I reup, I remember names of the good posters

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
My people always called em mulattos, grandma grandpa father sister, cant help it :yeshrug:

I know what the fukk it is, when its coming from whitey yall can say its racism, but nikkas don't like hearing this shyt coming from one of their own cause they know deep down their is truth to the shyt. Sure, i take the pawg shyt to the next level.....im the pawg lord after all, but you mean to tell you me you dont avoid the negative types in our culture? You know the negative sterotypes in our society, pimps drug dealers etc. Your people aint teach you to steer clear of that shyt so you dont become one?

Im all for power to the people, but i also know 100% that hating on someone because of their sexual proclivities or because they have white friends, .. and just hating white people in general aint the answer... and in fact it sets us back a few steps after all the progress we've made, and THOSE are the types of nikkas im trashing in the OP.

Anyone who ever grew up in the hood would describe drug dealers, pimps and gangstas as some of the most down to earth, cool and relatable people you will ever meet. And the average street dude is smarter than the average college grad. How u say u black but get your ideas of street dudes from what racist ass media tries to portray them as?

That post in OP was :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Booksnrain I see you in the thread. :mjlol:Do you see this shyt. :francis:Imma need your psychological eval perspective on this if you could pls, when you can - this is levels of caucasity and c00nery that I have never seen before. Not exaggeration. Reading through his old shyt - like whoaaaa- you know how you read something and think that it can't be as bad as what translates into your head.. well, this wasn't that. This was all the way left.
:picard::picard:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain I see you in the thread. :mjlol:Do you see this shyt. :francis:Imma need your psychological eval perspective on this if you could pls, when you can - this is levels of caucasity and c00nery that I have never seen before. Not exaggeration. Reading through his old shyt - like whoaaaa- you know how you read something and think that it can't be as bad as what translates into your head.. well, this wasn't that. This was all the way left.
:picard::picard:
Girl I got one more strand before I finish this lit review. I’ll be back tomorrow to give a breakdown!

It’s sad.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone who ever grew up in the hood would describe drug dealers, pimps and gangstas as some of the most down to earth, cool and relatable people you will ever meet. And the average street dude is smarter than the average college grad. How u say u black but get your ideas of street dudes from what racist ass media tries to portray them as?

That post in OP was :scust:
:mindblown: I'm saying. From my experience coming up, I have never encountered any shyt like this :dahell:
If anything - the so called "bad elements" are the ones giving us guidance to NOT make the same choices and decisions that they did, learn from their example. That and being in a community, of like minded adults and parents- everyone looked out for their own. It wasn't all pleasant bc like anywhere else, you're going to have some people that just live fukked up lives, but we didn't go out of our way to ostracize them and they weren't the primary influence. There's street dudes that I have known since I was little, that don't hesitate to have my back and one of the most engaging convos that I had was listening to one of my brothers' friends who was in and out, going through hard times. Especially if you were one of those kids or students that showed academic promise or talent - they kept you away from getting involved in so much negative shyt going on in our environment or the outside world. What the fuk was up with this dude - was he adopted by KKKlan members in a c00n psyops program gone astray? Like no funny, but who the fuk is raising a person to have that type of mentality. David Duke in Digital Blackface type shyt. I need answers b
:mjtf: