We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I gotta disagree with you right here. My elders did NOT condone any of that kind of shyt. Gangsters were called p*ssy (need a pack to stand up to beef), Pimps were called lazy (living off a woman/saw my Unc slap a nikka at a cookout for repeatedly saying he was a pimp in front of my Unc’s kids), and drug dealers got no respect and were clowned for being an agent for white destruction (had a few family members destroyed on that shyt in the 80s), and takers were shytted on to.

My people weren’t having that shyt and you caught hell if you fukked around in the streets. They stressed getting it the right way and staying out of prison as the utmost goal. Black pride and love for family/community was/is the most important thing to my fam, but they take no shorts and will overdo it (violence) if you take it there.

Google McAlmont, Arkansas (Little Rock hood I grew up in). It’s one of the hoodest of the hoods in the city so that statement you made doesn’t stand homie. I damn near got disowned when I got caught up in some shyt that exposed my street jacket at the time (Ran with Black Disciples(2-4-14)/jacking/shoot outs). If it wasn’t for their values I wouldn’t have made it out alive or free. fukk that street shyt and if your fam condones that shyt or glorifies it I feel for you and yours. It’s damn near always a trip to the grave or down the road.

Edit: To be clear In no shape, form, or fashion do I condone the shyt in op though.

Where did I say anything about family condoning gangsta shyt? :dahell:

U sure u even responding to the right post? :gucci:

All the fukk I said was street dudes in the hood are not the terrorists racist media try to make them out to be.

And I promise u that checking local gangstas shyt would have gotten your people hurt if they tried that shyt in my hood.

Don't care how hood u think your hood is, everybody think their hood and city is the most gangsta :comeon:

But that's not even the point I was making in the first place, once again u sure u even quoted the right post?

U really wrote a whole essay to tell me your family didn't want u in the streets? What are you even talking about? :dwillhuh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

All the fukk I said was street dudes in the hood are not the terrorists racist media try to make them out to be.

And I promise u that checking local gangstas shyt would have gotten your people hurt if they tried that shyt in my hood.

Don't care how hood u think your hood is, everybody think their hood and city is the most gangsta :comeon:

But that's not even the point I was making in the first place, once again u sure u even quoted the right post?

U really wrote a whole essay to tell me your family didn't want u in the streets? What are you even talking about? :dwillhuh:

He sounds one and the same as Vaulkner. Very sheltered.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dude got exposed last week for being a c00n so this is light, but gawd damn. This makes that c00n Flywin Lannister look like MLk
:laff:
1) tag me you fakkit gossip ass bytch when you speak my name @Killmonger
2) who the fukk are you calling a fukking c00n you ho? I’d punch your lights out if I ever had the chance you beyonce groupie

You’re predictable af, you’ll quote some shyt I wrote totally out of context and THAT’s supposed to prove your fakkit point. Yet you won’t quote one of the countless pro-black/black excellence/I stand with Kap/fukk these racist cacs/black is beautiful and calling actual c00n posters c00ns posts.. because you’re a bytch like that.

It says HALL OF SHAME for a reason: you’re a garbage poster, you’re the trash fast food version of posting.

You got the personality of an ash tray, for real. Don’t put my name in your mouth again - you’re wasting my time.

Get out of that basement. Pull up your skirt. And get a life.
:hhh:

Killmonger about to be the first Hall of Shame POTY.. that self-ether
:umad:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
when he said monkey nikkas i was like

DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock

Aite, Big Dog. I guess I hurt your feelings huh? I specifically addressed that ignorant shyt that you claim everybody from the hood should know with an in-depth example of the exact opposite type of outlook on street nikkas/street shyt. The nikka my Unc slapped is a bonafide killer with at least two under his belt that I know of and if you picked up what I was laying down you would understand that the nikka didn’t retaliate because he knew the outcome.

You must be a young nikka if you don’t know the real OGs from the 80s,70s, and 60s don’t give a fukk about your street rep, you’re going to have to stand on that, period. Respect and dignity is a worthy reason to go sit down for a few years ,if necessary, is a value that was also taught to us. It’s about the principle of the matter, first and foremost. Steal, cheat, disrespect etc., would get you fired on and if pistol play came to the table it was handled accordingly, get it?

Oh and lastly, your telling me about what would happen in your hood if blah blah and in the same breath telling me not to address my own hood is clown shyt. The hood is the hood and I only made it clear that I’m from that environment you spoke of and I have a totally different outlook based on my upbringing, you fukk nikka.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
He sounds one and the same as Vaulkner. Very sheltered.

And you sound like a lost nikka. fukk you and any and everybody that thinks being a negative impact in your own hood is some commendable shyt. You mufukkas think taking from or coming up off your own people is honorable? I don’t care if a nikka is M.I.T. Intelligent, it’s just wasted talent if you can’t use it to benefit your people instead of harming them. Grow your dumb ass up. Dap fishing ass nikkas...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
1) tag me you fakkit gossip ass bytch when you speak my name @Killmonger
2) who the fukk are you calling a fukking c00n you ho? I’d punch your lights out if I ever had the chance you beyonce groupie

You’re predictable af, you’ll quote some shyt I wrote totally out of context and THAT’s supposed to prove your fakkit point. Yet you won’t quote one of the countless pro-black/black excellence/I stand with Kap/fukk these racist cacs/black is beautiful and calling actual c00n posters c00ns posts.. because you’re a bytch like that.

It says HALL OF SHAME for a reason: you’re a garbage poster, you’re the trash fast food version of posting.

You got the personality of an ash tray, for real. Don’t put my name in your mouth again - you’re wasting my time.

Get out of that basement. Pull up your skirt. And get a life.
:hhh:

Killmonger about to be the first Hall of Shame POTY.. that self-ether
:umad:
:picard:Well damn:deadmanny: