WB/DC Might as well make Flashpoint their Next Movie

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Ain't no reboot going to fix WB's messy leadership.
As evidence by the DCEU which is already in itself a reboot. Remember Green Lantern was their original cinematic film starter.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
As evidence by the DCEU which is already in itself a reboot. Remember Green Lantern was their original cinematic film starter.
Which I always found weird because number one, why would you start your universe with green lantern? It should be one of the Trinity. Two, the dark Knight trilogy was still going at the time. So I don't know how that would've worked

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which I always found weird because number one, why would you start your universe with green lantern? It should be one of the Trinity. Two, the dark Knight trilogy was still going at the time. So I don't know how that would've worked
MCU started with Iron Man so they probably thought they should use a B hero too.

Re: TDK trilogy not even finished. They likely couldn't wait. Remember a whole Justice League film was supposed to come out in 2007.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've come to the conclusion none of the trailers were actually that good. Excluding Cavell from marketing was also a huge mistake. Imagine how hard "Do you bleed?" would have hit in a trailer in a packed theatre. I'm also going to need several people fired over the mustache fiasco. A college student would get a D+ and frowny face for that project.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've come to the conclusion none of the trailers were actually that good. Excluding Cavell from marketing was also a huge mistake. Imagine how hard "Do you bleed?" would have hit in a trailer in a packed theatre. I'm also going to need several people fired over the mustache fiasco. A college student would get a D+ and frowny face for that project.
The mustache sadly became a meme and face of JL.

They should've just let Superman have facial hair. It actually would've worked within the context.