WB/DC Might as well make Flashpoint their Next Movie

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
JL only pulled in 16 mil for its third week; 567 globally. :picard:

They're probably gonna barely break even total. There's no way a JL film should flop; it's absurd. They might as well make Flashpoint to "erase" this attempt at a universe. Then have people take the time to create a foundation and let it build with no rush.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A Flashpoint movie was discussed. they won't completely reboot because of the success stories like Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. They will keep Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie for sure. I'm sure Henry will stick around too. People seem to like Ezra Miller and Jason as Aquaman.

Justice League is a movie that shouldn't have happened because there's no way to blend Snyder and Whedon. It was bound to be a massive trainwreck and I still haven't seen it :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If they didn't make bank on JL, why would they do another team-up with Flashpoint?

Just make solo movies like Fox is doing. No one cares that Deadpool isn't in the X-Men movies, Logan was basically it's own universe, New Mutants probably won't connect to anything, Gambit will be in it's own universe etc.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A Flashpoint movie was discussed. they won't completely reboot because of the success stories like Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. They will keep Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie for sure. I'm sure Henry will stick around too. People seem to like Ezra Miller and Jason as Aquaman.

Justice League is a movie that shouldn't have happened because there's no way to blend Snyder and Whedon. It was bound to be a massive trainwreck and I still haven't seen it :manny:

I'm not saying replace the actors. They can just give them new gear for that. :pachaha:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They should go back to the Man of Steel 1 formula. Do what they do best(more serious comic book movies) instead of trying to be Marvel lite.

but hey :hubie: that's just me
:mjlol:Why go back to the formula of the film that started their downward spiral? Nah they need to restrategise and reboot. One success does not warrant the continuation of this doomed universe. They can’t continue with with the same cast because they are associated with this failure of a universe.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Why go back to the formula of the film that started their downward spiral? Nah they need to restrategise and reboot. One success does not warrant the continuation of this doomed universe. They can’t continue with with the same cast because they are associated with this failure of a universe.

Reboot for the 10th time?

It doesn’t matter breh. As long as Marvel is here they are fukked. There isn’t room for two of these shyts and one will always be compared to the other. Especially since they are trying to follow the same formula as marvel.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep suggesting they reboot like that's an automatic win? Like Hollywood isn't littered with reboots that either performed below expectations or out and out bombed?

Hell, Sony rebooted Spider-Man after SM3 and I don't think anyone can argue that the Amazing series did the franchise any favors.

Might as well stick with what they have. Especially since they still have 3 movies in this universe currently in production (Aquaman, Wonder Woman 2, Shazam) with two that should be starting soon (Batman, Suicide Squad 2).

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They might have to reboot idk. I just meant they never going compete trying to do a DC version of a Marvel movie. They not good at it. They can make more serious or mature comic book movies like they started with MOS and even though not the same universe or directors but the Nolan Batman films. I'm not saying bring those back but that's what DC does well imo. I thought is was good that consumers had two different type of comic books movies to see with two different tones.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why do people keep suggesting they reboot like that's an automatic win? Like Hollywood isn't littered with reboots that either performed below expectations or out and out bombed?

Hell, Sony rebooted Spider-Man after SM3 and I don't think anyone can argue that the Amazing series did the franchise any favors.

Might as well stick with what they have. Especially since they still have 3 movies in this universe currently in production (Aquaman, Wonder Woman 2, Shazam) with two that should be starting soon (Batman, Suicide Squad 2).
Aside from SM3, none of those flicks were wack. Plus they probably did well in theaters.

But they might learn from their mistakes and actually try to do something solid.