Ways your parents REFUSE to modernize

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My dad still writes checks to pay utilities. Puts them in the envelopes and then DRIVES to each location to drop them off.

When he wants to check his bank balance, he drives to the ATM.

If something still functions or if it's fixable, he sees no need to get rid of it. He still has the fridge he bought in 94 as his MAIN fridge.
He’s a very wise man

You’re lucky to have him

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
My parents still have the same landline phone number which is not that bad.

What is bad is that one day I randomly remembered the second line we had for dial up internet back in the day. On a whim I called it and my pops picked up talking about Hey Son:flabbynsick:

:russ: that's hilariously endearing

I was :dahell: Why do yall still have the second line for Dial Up???

He was :jbhmm: Pondered it for a second…. Then just flat out ignored my question and asked me how do I send those emoticons on sms messages.

:beli:

:dead:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i love my mother and i always will but i cant act like she's a great person. she was way too young when she had us and wasnt responsible. she put us in harms way so many times between the drugs and the bad boyfriends. over the years ive slowly learned to forgive her, but shes in her sixties now and her brain is starting to go. shes borderline schizophrenic and i worry about her. i should go visit her soon. i havent seen her since mothers day.