Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man watson gon need.
every copper brown colored cent.
To survive this contract.
in the worst place i ever been booked in my life.

Art Barr

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The online outrage is hilarious. Browns fans talking about disowning the team while tweeting with Kareem Hunt jerseys on.

Not to dismiss Watson's allegations, but fans will let shyt slide if you win. That's all football fans care about. Every offseason there are nice guys on every team who fans can't wait to see unemployed.

Football fans especially have a high tolerance for shyt. Unless you molested kids or murdered someone, you'll be ok (and depending on the murder details we might let that slide too)

The NFL is a league full of deviants. Yet it’s the most profitable sports league.

In summary: people don’t really give a fukk

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
He's a weirdo at minimum, but he beat the case and is raw as hell on the field so I can't wait to see him back out there.

I don't really play the morality game w/ the NFL. They be getting into all types of trouble off the field. If the Titans would've got him I'd be over the moon :yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:mjlol:

I wonder if he will be suspended ..
What if the NFL says sit for 8 games

He's coming in after a year and a half to a new team mid season and just gonna cook ?

That's a lot of money plus picks

Good luck Brownies
Even if he's suspended, his base salary for the first year is only 1 million. They set it up perfectly. Genius movies by his agent and the Browns GM.