Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Zeke got suspended 6 games.

No criminal charges were filed. No civil charges stuck.

And that was over something that happened before he played an NFL game.

Watson got paid all of his money last year. So the NFL either cares about sexual assault or they don’t anymore.

As for the Browns, what they gave up reeks of desperation.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Watson got paid all of his money last year. So the NFL either cares about sexual assault or they don’t anymore.

Watson is going to get suspended. That isn't going to change. Last year was a defacto Exempt List for him since he got paid, but never saw the field. The person who should feel pissed about it though is AB since he got released by the Patriots and the league essentially forced teams not to sign him out of the threat of being put on the Exempt List.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Watson is going to get suspended. That isn't going to change. Last year was a defacto Exempt List for him since he got paid, but never saw the field. The person who should feel pissed about it though is AB since he got released by the Patriots and the league essentially forced teams not to sign him out of the threat of being put on the Exempt List.

thats what’s troubling. It’s all about what’s fair. Zeke getting suspended essentially derailed the cowboys season. And it was only because at the time the NFL was trying to make up for the Ray Rice debacle. If Watson only gets 6 games, then they are full of shyt. They allowed collusion to go on when Kaepernick didn’t do anything wrong. It was never addressed at the time.

Cleveland also structured his contract to where even if he gets suspended this year, he won’t lose any money.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

This upcoming season he might not play so he’s only going to be worth 1 million on the books. Still he’s getting all the money fully guaranteed. In the NFL no one gets fully guaranteed money they restructure them contracts. Tommy Goat himself restructured contracts a bunch.

Breh built up his leverage signed a deal with more leverage including a no-trade clause demanded to be traded then these flood gates started now he gets ten million a accuser. If I was him I don’t even know if I got the audacity to go after another contract in five years.

Also to note his family had it bad growing up to the point that his family was gifted a home by a NFL player who played for the Falcons (he was going to go there until the Browns said FULLY GUARANTEED)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This upcoming season he might not play so he’s only going to be worth 1 million on the books. Still he’s getting all the money fully guaranteed. In the NFL no one gets fully guaranteed money they restructure them contracts. Tommy Goat himself restructured contracts a bunch.

Breh built up his leverage signed a deal with more leverage including a no-trade clause demanded to be traded then these flood gates started now he gets ten million a accuser. If I was him I don’t even know if I got the audacity to go after another contract in five years.

Also to note his family had it bad growing up to the point that his family was gifted a home by a NFL player who played for the Falcons (he was going to go there until the Browns said FULLY GUARANTEED)

That’s cool and all, but it’s irrelevant to the topic of discussion. The reasoning that people are using to justify why Watson shouldn’t be suspended they were on a completely different narrative when it came to AB and his suspension.

Bu..bu..but look all the fukkery that AB was involved and that’s why he should have gotten suspended. Overlooking the fact that he wasn’t charged with anything and only accused. People were clamoring for his suspension and release even before he did the dumb shyt of texting the accuser.

Dude essentially missed out on a year and a half worth of paychecks and was never charged or found guilty of anything. If I’m other players, then I’m taking note and remembering the hypocrisy of what’s going on. It’s all about the player involved and whether people like them or not.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

Look at these two.:mjlol: Praying Watson gets suspended.:hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Look at these two.:mjlol: Praying Watson gets suspended.:hhh:

If other players have gotten suspended previous even when they were never charged or convicted of anything, then Watson will and should be as well.

I don’t believe in playing favorites and being a hypocrite about it. People should keep the same consistency for Watson as they did for AB and his situation.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Deshaun killed the Falcons locker room…..:russ:

The falcons play Cleveland this year:mjlol:

Falcons fans coming out of hiding these past 3 days
pride-march-dancing.gif

Falcons fans going back into hiding the past hour
tenor.gif
FOOLS :mjlol: