Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
White men tears for the win

Fukk them Cleveland cacs when the cop that killed Tamar rice didn’t get charged with anything most of them cacs said the justice system work when the grand jury came to a decision to not move with the case fukk them cacs deshaun Watson didn’t get charged with anything them bytch azz cacs should move on like they told us

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BucciMane and all other nonbelievers. This man WILL win a Super Bowl and barring career-altering injury, is about to resume his pace to be on the trajectory of becoming an All-Timer. Sucks for all you nikkas who can't see it...
Nah he won’t system not setup for him to win a sb. Cam was the only hope and he was paid by the mafia to throw that game

Glad we see him vs Lamar 2x a year tho

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
My brain can't comprehend this :mjlol:

This nikka missed an entire football season cause he was getting fingers shoved up his ass :mjlol:

Then they were like "well getting fingers in ya ass is not a crime so...dismissed:mjlol:

Then he wiped a few times like :mjgrin: and then had all these teams bending over backwards for him

Now he out here signing nba supermax contracts :mjlol:

I swear if you didn't look at them you would think Watson was the white qb and Baker was the black one :mjlol:

Browns throwing Baker in the bushes for a nikka who got his ass played with so much he almost went to jail :mjlol:
You lying that nikka had them women doing that??

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
One thing I knew is that he was going to sign with a team that was "out of the running". This shyt happens all the time.

Deal is crazy but good for Cleveland. That's a lot of guaranteed money. Good grief.
Didn't the same thing happen with Brady 2 years ago. Bucs were the dark horse and then he signs.