Watching Predator 2

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Yall bugging in here. Predator 2 is seriously dope. It isnt classic like die hard, the terminator, rambo 2, lethal weapon or predator 1 but its more than a good action flick.

Dude compared it to robocop 3? Cmon now...

Predator 2 is like die hard 2. Not as good, still great.

fukkijnvoodoomagic upinheremon

Movie got quotes for days

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall bugging in here. Predator 2 is seriously dope. It isnt classic like die hard, the terminator, rambo 2, lethal weapon or predator 1 but its more than a good action flick.

Dude compared it to robocop 3? Cmon now...

Predator 2 is like die hard 2. Not as good, still great.

fukkijnvoodoomagic upinheremon

I always thought they was tryna b funny wit the jamaicans all up in the 2nd one

Cuz predator had those dread lookin shyts
:mjlol:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if the The X-Men became "The Hunted" in Predators. They'd take over that entire planet. :mjlol:

The Predators wouldn't have a chance in hell.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just need someone to up that Predator thread from :hamster: where someone broke down how the Predators are bytch ass cheats and sore losers.:mjlol:

Yes! I remember that shyt and it had me in tears. Called predator and bytch made nikka who cries when he’s about to lose. It’s gotta be in the Arcadium somewhere

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes! I remember that shyt and it had me in tears. Called predator and bytch made nikka who cries when he’s about to lose. It’s gotta be in the Arcadium somewhere
Yo that shyt was so good I saved it to Microsoft word on my old PC that crashed. Didn't the same poster do one for the Gennero women of Die Hard? Holly and the daughter after saving their asses numerous times. Even the son was a dikkhead in that godawful Russian one. Why does John's family hate him so much after saving their life? I think it even said that Holly should've been hanging outside of that window with Hans but the kids would've ended up hating him more b/c he let their mother die.
hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol::deadmanny:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yo that shyt was so good I saved it to Microsoft word on my old PC that crashed. Didn't the same poster do one for the Gennero women of Die Hard? Holly and the daughter after saving their asses numerous times. Even the son was a dikkhead in that godawful Russian one. Why does John's family hate him so much after saving their life? I think it even said that Holly should've been hanging outside of that window with Hans but the kids would've ended up hating him more b/c he let their mother die.
hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol::deadmanny:
I think Mowgli made that thread, wonder what happened to dude.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Learned last year that the first few times you see the predator in 1 it was Jean Claude Van Damme. He quit because the suit was unsafe but they still used the scenes they shot with him.
U sure bruh? The entire suit was redesigned by the man Stan Winston. Van Damme def did test screenings in the original suit but him and KPH are totally different in size so that means they had to make a pred suit to fit Van damme as well.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Learned last year that the first few times you see the predator in 1 it was Jean Claude Van Damme. He quit because the suit was unsafe but they still used the scenes they shot with him.
Umm no. They never used Van Damme in the movie. He only had test footage. The suit was completely redesigned. The original design was hideous.
88ee79485a3b2aefad7dd80cc8764b44fc6d7aadb607d7fb90eca79788cd9067.jpg