Watching Predator 2

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Everybody was good in their role. That can't be denied. BUT I think it's over the top to act like a predator that just wiped out a team of special forces wouldn't make light work of any police unit. I don't give a fukk how bad crime is suppose to be in the "future"

There's more than one Predator,you realize that:comeon:? and sometimes Predators get to old for this shyt too:lolbron:.

I loved Predator 2 more than the first when I was younger. But I was watching 48 hours last night,and realized it kind of sucks,so maybe I'll have to watch both back to back soon. I know I'll still like Predator 2 because I saw it recently,and still thought it held up. Haven't seen Predator 1 in a while though.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There's more than one Predator,you realize that:comeon:? and sometimes Predators get to old for this shyt too:lolbron:.

I loved Predator 2 more than the first when I was younger. But I was watching 48 hours last night,and realized it kind of sucks,so maybe I'll have to watch both back to back soon. I know I'll still like Predator 2 because I saw it recently,and still thought it held up. Haven't seen Predator 1 in a while though.

Watfch The Origional that shyt is legit flames.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Watfch The Origional that shyt is legit flames.

I have nothing to do,so I'm about to watch both right now:popcorn:

I'm going in watching with bias,soley to prove Predator 2 is better. But if Predator 1 is so great,and Predator 2 is so shytty,that shouldn't matter right:popcorn:?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im watching Predator 2 first,then I will watch 1. I suggest you all watch 2 only,and take off the rose colored glasses you have for 1:martin:.

and don't punish it for basic 90's cheese factor.
The OG Predator is maybe the best Action film of all time. And Aliens.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I've seen both 100s of times. not gonna change shyt.

not until you put your bias aside,you already admitted you hold the fact Danny Glover did what special forces guys died trying to do. As if being special forces matters when you are fighting something invisible:comeon:. Folks basically hold it against Danny Glover that he doesn't look the part like Arnold did.

I just finished it,and it holds up very well still besides some of the cheesy 90's dialogue.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
8A1.gif