Watching Predator 2

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I never saw why people didn’t like this. It was infinitely rewatchable. Where as the original was taking the 80’s commando action movies and throwing an alien monster in there, this took the 90’s gangland detective movies and threw an alien monster in there. Plus the ending scene with the skulls of all the hunted monsters including the Alien skull :wow:

What’s an LAPD pig gonna do when he comes across a bloodthirsty alien? I’m gonna arrest that mutherfukker :mjlit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man fukk you

Predator 2 is black excellence personified

Your real post should be made on a thread about the lack of black representation for the time.

Plus how that Also created disconnect in the film and also how it was budgeted. Or not given a sufficient budget and lorded over administratively by executives.

That is your real course of action.

Not this fake wake disconnect.
to being black post you just made.

Art Barr

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Steven Seagall was offered the lead for this shyt but of course his lame ass turned it down

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Steven Seagall was offered the lead for this shyt but of course his lame ass turned it down
Lmao..

Seagal: So I read the script and it says here my character gets slapped around by the creature.

Producer: Yeah, and?

Seagal: So you might not understand who I am. I don't get slapped. I don't get punched. I don't get scratched. I am impenetrable.
:smugdraper:

Producer: Gtfoh. :camby:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Lmao..

Seagal: So I read the script and it says here my character gets slapped around by the creature.

Producer: Yeah, and?

Seagal: So you might not understand who I am. I don't get slapped. I don't get punched. I don't get scratched. I am impenetrable.
:smugdraper:

Producer: Gtfoh. :camby:
His ass actually wanted to be in it and invited the director to his ranch to shoot grenade launchers for fun.

I think the director is gay.

Anyway it's how Seagal ended up in marked for death

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
His ass actually wanted to be in it and invited the director to his ranch to shoot grenade launchers for fun.

I think the director is gay.

Anyway it's how Seagal ended up in marked for death

Yeah, would've been strange in hindsight seeing him in a predator flick, Seagals biggest hit was Under Siege I think which came out a couple years later but he basically fell off as after that.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
:wow: The Coli continues to impress me .. a predator 2 thread.. I like the first and second movies but this one is just so rewatchable. You could watch it with a bytch to fukk, you could watch it while rolling a blunt, or just watch it on some passing time shyt.

Danny Glover did his thing is this movie.. his best sequel after lethal weapon 2

Ps. That part when the Rasta got decapitated :russ: