watched "Training Day" for the first time in about 15-16yrs. Damn...

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
To be fair it was HER wallet. The fact she was cousins with Smiley could be :comeon:
But like Smiley explained in disbelief himself bruh, "life's a trip carnal."

Homie was even like, "this some trippy ass shyt Holmes."

:sas1:

I was hoping they killed hoyt in that scene and pushed his shyt in :martin:

Last edited:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Cats kept saying that Denze's Oscar in this movie was a make up award. I don't think so. He killed that shyt being a bad guy. A role no one ever really saw him in before.

He's been one before, but I don't wanna say what movie cause that would spoil it for you if you haven't seen it...:myman:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Years ago I had some cousins visit from Chicago and they had did all the touristy shyt in Hollywood and Venice Beach and whatnot.. but they came to my crib in Inglewood and I took them out to eat and then drove them around the hood and took them through 'The Jungles' where Training Day was actually shot at. They were :gladbron::ooh::whoo:Lets just say it made their trip. They were like, "This is the shyt we wanted to see my nicca":salute:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think that issue is that this is the character that Hollywood decided to give him the oscar for.

"People say, "Congratulations, you finally got the Oscar", and I have to correct them: "Actually, it's my second one. I won for Glory (1989) in 1989." Some people say, "Yeah, but that was for a supporting actor role", but for me, it's the same thing." - :myman: