watched "Training Day" for the first time in about 15-16yrs. Damn...

Daps
Jake: "You been plannin this all day?
Alonzo: "I been plannin it all week, son"
(damn, this movie got quotables for days)

That right there told me he had the whole day mapped out days before, including both Roger and Jake being killed.

This line here, was funny, deep and wild all at the same time. My face went from :lolbron: to :ohhh: to :wow: just from that line

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He's been one before, but I don't wanna say what movie cause that would spoil it for you if you haven't seen it...:myman:

Safehouse? This was after
Man On Fire (def wasn't a "bad guy" here IMO)
Flight? Again, after Training Day
Please don't say American Gangsta....but again AFTER Training Day

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Years ago I had some cousins visit from Chicago and they had did all the touristy shyt in Hollywood and Venice Beach and whatnot.. but they came to my crib in Inglewood and I took them out to eat and then drove them around the hood and took them through 'The Jungles' where Training Day was actually shot at. They were :gladbron::ooh::whoo:Lets just say it made their trip. They were like, "This is the shyt we wanted to see my nicca":salute:

Driving from Ontario to/from LAX when I go out there for work sometimes is a trip seeing Imperial Courts and Nickerson right off the 105. Didn't know it was that close to the airport. But that area is gentrifying I see.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Both Denzel and Ethan Hawk bodied their roles

-All that shyt took place in one day brehs. The movie starts off with him in his house kissing his girl goodby and ends with him stubbling back into his house after nearly getting killed 2-3 times in the course of 15 hours. :wow:
"what a day...... what a fukking day"

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Jake: "You been plannin this all day?
Alonzo: "I been plannin it all week, son"
(damn, this movie got quotables for days)

That right there told me he had the whole day mapped out days before, including both Roger and Jake being killed.

"You got today and TODAY only to show me who you are".