Watch This Rare Color Footage Of Black Wall Street, Only footage of Tulsa riots on Camera

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only historical black movie without a real or fictional white savior was Nate Parker's Birth of a Nation. And you know how that went. :mjpls:

Even Rosewood had John Voight and that little white kid who at the end said testified on the residents of Rosewood's behalf.

:manny: But that's the give and take with these movies. I mean the movie has to do well financially and if that means putting a white character real/fake in it so it can resonate with audiences and gross the money the studio needs to green light more historical black docs then so be it. We got the Internet for fact checking.

True true :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First off this board is filled with cacs so of course some of the things me and others say will get written off and derailed. Secondly, whoever wrote that is obviously white. First he tried to downplay and outright deny that the reason for the destruction of the city was due to whites jealousy of blacks and then he tried the "white saviour" technique by highlighting how whites helped in the aftermath and even threw in a pic of a white man holding a black baby for good measure:dead:

Mr-Dawson.jpg

The intentions of that article, which is to lessen any guilt white people may have watching this, is obvious.

Fukk a Doug Miller:camby:
I'm TERRIFIED for that baby.