Just In: Black Wall Street survivors' case struck down by OK Supreme Court

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thread was about the descendants, the descendants can't sue.
Judge Caroline Wall from this 2023 article is from the judicial district of Tulsa:

The nine member court mentioned in the OP made a state decision, not a district decision.

Means the case got to the state's supreme court... above the district court where the case was thrown out.

That means the case was appealed to be reviewed by the highest court in the state. The case moved up.
The district judge's decision was challenged on the state level, and the state's decision can be appealed by a higher court.
Since it has been struck down... if I recall from studying law, the case can still be appealed on a federal level.

Which means... this case can reach the Supreme Court and set a federal precedent for reparations.
2022_Roberts_Court_Formal_083122_Web-2-768x432.jpg

So this case has been getting struck down and appealed for at least two years, and it has been moving up the legal chain of command every time it's been struck down because it's being appealed.

Once the trial gets to the Supreme Court, a previous case can be used to get reparations this time:

This is not the L you think it is... if the survivors die before the case gets to the Supreme Court or during trial then the case dies.

Do you know how the courts work?
It can’t be appealed to the Supreme Court unless there is a federal “hook,” and while I haven’t read the case in full yet, I don’t believe there is one in this case.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is how hard it is to get a NO.
This is also representative of why it's taken so long to get reparations.... shyt should be a wake up call to everyone convinced it's cause we didn't make up an acronym, or "cause pan africanism/flat blackness" etc.

They have never wanted to pay :ohhh:
Each generation doesn't wanna BE the one with the stain of caving in :dwillhuh: Brehs can't hide from the obvious forever

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i said that before realizing how deep the corruption ran.

:francis:

Yet you say this understanding how deep the corruption of white supremacy is.

we will either get reparations, by any means necessary, or they will have to execute a nazi-esque final solution on black america.

one of the two is our future. p*ssy ass neeegaz can take a seat if they aren’t about that action.

:yeshrug:

You literally are still playing the "diamond hands" game except with black lives. You need to completely re examine this thinking. Yes black people have invested a ridiculous ammount of time,energy,money,emotion into propping up this country. Rather than continuing to buy more stock,its time to realize thats been a mistake. Let the European have their country. Time to realize our investment was a mistake and has been whats been propping up this country. This country would be Canada or Australia status without black people. And probably wouldve been attacked long ago if not for black people warming the worlds hearts towards America. We literally are responsible for their image of being a place of "hope".

Time to sell your stock in Amerikkka. You dont have to go to Africa,it doesnt matter where you go. Go take your chances with another group of racist at the very least. Saying "we built America" is not a flex,its actually the problem and the solution. If we built it,we will build another and the previous should crumble without us:respect: